3 LF Hardcore Guild (PvP/Raid)

I and two others are looking for an Alliance hardcore guild. We are looking to Raid and do PvP. We will be on one of the PvP servers, which ever our new home is located on.

We are all three vets since Vanilla. All the add-ons with the last few expansions pushed us away. We are stoked to be getting back to the roots.

We are in 3 different time zones (EST, CST, and PST). For raiding, looking for a guild that doesn’t do just evenings on M-W as I DJ a club those nights. Any help would be appreciated!

You most likely won’t find a hardcore guild that doesn’t raid close to reset days Tuesday and Wednesday. But here’s us if you’re interested.

1 Like

I’ll take a look! Thank you!

The issue is my DJing. It’s hard to pass up ~$400-500 a night for DJing in order to raid. I love raiding and go all in…but money is needed too lol

Haha wouldn’t friday saturday be more lucrative for you? :smiley:

It would be as that DJ clears $700+, but it’s a ranking system. He’s been at the club for 5 years, I’ve been there for 8 months lol

Hey boss,

most of us here prefer to raid closer to Friday as most of us are older with families and jobs… check us out

1 Like