3 Friends Looking for Guild!

Friend group of a BM Monk, Holy Priest, and Feral Druid looking to transfer into a heroic ready guild. Preferred raid times are 7-10EST or earlier any days of the week. We all have end game Mythic experience and are looking for a more casual guild for a change of pace. We are striving for AOTC and dabble in a bit of Mythic raiding and M+. We are willing to play around with our roles and specs as well!

Characters ~
BM Monk - Asukuchan - GrizzlyHills
H Priest - Cyranthea - MoonGuard
F Druid - Emkat - MoonGuard

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. EmmyBear#1237

Hi Emkat and friends, All of you are welcome to join “Unbroken Alliance” on Stormrage. We are a large Casual progressive that happens to have many older players in their 50s, 60s, and 70s, besides younger adults. Our raid days are (prog.) T/W 8-10 pm est. and Sat/Sun 8-10 pm est. (GM’s choice-can be alt., achieve, or prog. continuation run). We use Vent (some guildies had problems w/ their systems when we used Discord and in-game chat, so we switched over to vent), food,flasks (provided if we get the mats), and repairs provided. For the BM monk, we need a good spare tank for when our main tanks can’t make raids. I know 1 of them has problems making the weekend raids, so we definitely need a good fill in tank. As for the H priest, we need one already that can really play the class well and actually shows up for raids. Our GM absolutely loves doing Keys. She will schedule them whenever she logs online depending on what lvl key guildies have for the week to do. We also have our pet, mount, and transmog hounds. If we sound like the perfect new home for all of you, just IM me in-game (alts.- Aznaa, Janellewitch, Robinsmeow, Bixbite) for either more info/invite. Hope to have all of you w/ us!

Hi there! Misdirect has room for all three without having to switch roles! Our times for now may differ, we are Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-11 but may be dropping down to Tu/Th and possibly going earlier. We are 7/8H and run keys all through the week. My bnet is ElllohElll#1798 if you have any questions!

We are Chimera!

Latest progress
Legion ; CE:EN - 8/10NH 9/11 Antorus (sub 2% Agg before the game broke with squish)
BFA ; 4/8 Uldir 3/9M BOD 2/2H COS (first week).
BoD was just a bad situation with the games current place.

Current progress 7/8H sub 40% on H Queen. (we only had about an hours worth of prog on her. due to the transferring / movement decision.)

Recruitment Needs

Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / Mistweaver / A Strong Tank / DK / Pally / Warrior Any Exceptional player will be considered.

About Us

We are originally of Durotan/Ysera. Where we were since Vanilla Launch (15+Years). We recently have moved to Stormrage due to the massive loss in population this exp. We are a Mythic Raiding Guild with a goal (But not a need) for CE. Meaning the goal will always be to go as far as possible… but we’re not going to disband if we’re a few away. The guild has been around since Vanilla and was the result of a merging in the two top guilds on the Durotan server. With no plans to quit anytime soon. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc… So we decided to raid on the weekends. And have been ever since MoP. We are a close group and are able to absorb new people into our core easily. We don’t do the individual thing. We’re all one guild.

Raid Times (All Times Are Eastern)

Tuesday (Semi-Optional): 8PM until about 10PM (heroic / farm content only) [Normal / heroic when applicable]
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact ys with any and all questions you may have… you can catch us on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant / Officer

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

My guild is 3/8H hope to hear from you soon. Contact me at Shade#1546. I could see you being a strong addition to our team. We have the tank spots filled but I would love to talk with you.

Hey guys! Precordium Pumpers 8/8H 4/8M BoD: Cutting Edge transfer guild recruiting highly skilled raiders that want to push content on a 2 day- 8 hour schedule. Times: Tues/Wed 9-1 ST. Add Vendixon#11942 or myself Baldy#11109 for info!

Think you’d be an awesome fit let us know!