Please Delete

Please Delete this post

Hello there Cyntee, (Elevated) is an Alliance guild located on Darkspear and is currently recruiting to fill up our last few slots on our Mythic Roster. We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays at 6-9 PST and are 10/10H and 7/10M in Castle Nathria. We are looking for solid raiders that can not only commit to our raid times, but show up to raids having watched progression content videos and showing up to raids with full consumables. We currently need an unholy DK, boomy, ret pal, multi spec lock, and an off tank pref dh/monk, but if you are exceptionally good at your class and have logs you can send me we will consider you as well. If you would like to be considered as an additional member to our raid team please contact me via BattleNet or Discord.

Battle Net: Arcaneqt#1640

Discord: Arcaneqt#0836

Hi Cyntee! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

Hey Cyntee! If you and your friends are still waiting on the right fit, I’d love for you to consider Dedicated and Medicated Gaming. We are a new guild and we are building up our roster for raiding. However, all our core members have earned KSM and AoTC and plan to keep this going for 9.1. Although we are not quite ready to pull mythic, our core members have done mythic raiding last tier and we were 3/10. We do plan to push into mythic once the roster is full and the team is ready.

There is no spec requirement as we just want people to have fun playing what they love best. You can play any role you like in keys and our raid roster has DPS and Healing spots open. You also do not have join our guild to play with us. If you want to feel us out as a community, you are welcome to do this too.

If this sounds appealing, here’s our bnets and discord:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796

Hi there friends, Still looking :slight_smile:

Hi There,

Just gonna make this post short and to the point
Team Hydra in the Guild Leviathan on Hyjal we are currently 6/10M 10/10H looking for some more members for our roster. We raid two days a week Friday and Monday 8-10:30pm PST. If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to reach out to me or Drafty. In game my alt code is alt 0237 or on discord info below.

Brodim#3390
Drafty#4759

Hey there Cyntee!

feel free to drop me a dm on discord @ nebu46#7564 or bnet @ nebu46#1564

attached is the guild spam!
<How Long On Brez> is a guild born in the Battle for Azeroth, we strive for AotC each raid tier and head into Mythic when we feel ready. Currently interested in adding new members for Shadowlands. The guild does not stop at raiding and we are always running Mythic+. The community is what is most important to us!

Realm: Mal’Ganis
Faction: Horde

Raid Progression:

• Castle Nathria [10/10 H] , [4/10 M]
  • Ny’alotha [12/12 H], [9/12 M]
  • Eternal Palace [8/8 H], [3/8 M]
  • Crucible of Storms [2/2 H]
  • Battle of Dazar’alor [9/9 H], [3/9 M]

Raid Times:

• Friday & Saturday 11:00PM-1:30 AM PST

BattleTag Contacts:

• Bnet: kvncnh#1922 [ Discord preferred: kvncnh#9847 ]
  • Bnet: nebu46#1564 [Discord: nebu46#7564]

==============================================
We are looking to add some of the following specializations to our roster but all roles or specializations are considered:

Tanks (Full)
Exceptional applicants!

Healers (1 spot)

Melee DPS (1 slot)
Come melee the boss! UH dk, or warrior or something! :open_mouth:

Ranged DPS (2 spots):
Pewpew from away! come pew pew!
looking for a hunter or two!

Please reach out to us with any questions - we’d all love to hear from you!
Exceptional people can always apply!
All exceptional people feel free to app / talk with me!

Hello to all 3 of you :smiley:

Seventh Breakfast an 8/10M CE Focused Guild, is looking for exceptional Ranged DPS and Healers to join its raid team to complete Castle Nathria but push further up the charts in 9.1 Sanctum of Domination. We like to keep our raid environments fun but with a sense of purpose. We set goals weekly for prog and push to hit them. We have a guild night that’s not WoW focused but most team-building exercises and good laughs. While we are looking for specific roles we will never turn away an exceptional player.

Guild Info:

Server: US - Bleeding Hollow - Horde

Current Progress: 8/10M with Progress into SLG
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8PM-11PM EST

Contact Information:

Discord: Razagul#4633 / Btag: Razagul#1969

H A V E N on Stormrage is a friendly semi-hardcore, CE-focused raid guild looking for solid players. We expect our raiders to ENJOY the game, be good people, play the hell out of their favorite class/spec, and to have a non-toxic, respectful raid environment. Feet pics are highly encouraged and a hate for goblins is mandatory~~~

Raid Times/Days: Wed/Fri 3am-6am EST (12am-3am PST). We are currently 10/10H, and 6/10M.

Recruitment Contacts: Discord:
Ftramza#2488 (Bnet ID Ftramza#1723)
Sheepp#6867 (Bnet ID Julie#1784),

Requirements: - Attendance is important for progression and we require 80%+ and notice of absences when possible.

Hey Friends! I’ve added you on bnet but thought id post here too as a heads up. [H] <Bonesaw> Mal'Ganis 7/10M LFM

Give us a look up Mythic Exiles [US] [H] [Illidan]

Take a look!
Faction: Horde
Server: Illidan, US
Progression: 3/10 Mythic, 10/10 Heroic
Raid Times: Sundays at 7:30 CST-11:30 CST

About Us:
Arcana started at the end of Nighthold. Over the years we have taken breaks. We are coming back with an all new format. One raid night to give it our very best.

Our plan:

-Clear Heroic
-Attempt to get as much mythic down as possible on a one night schedule
-Have a good time with our old and hopefully some new friends
-Leave the rest of the week for keys and other grinds

We Need:
-WW
-Hunters
-Dis Priest (high prio)

215+ ilvl please

we may occasionally have extra raid days with community input

Remove the spaces to see our website where you can apply:

https:// arcanaillidan. wixsite. com/ arcanaillidan

Yoko#1191

Hey I added you on disc. I’m recruiting for GSG a 10y/o guild on proudmoore. We are semihardcore and achieve high levels of mythic prog each teir. We are currently 6/10M raiding wed/sun 6-930pst. RaijinEnd#6451 on disc for more info

Hey Cyntee,

Hey Urung,

If your still looking for a guild S E V E N (3/10M) could be your new home. We can work 3 of you into our raid team. You can find out more about us at

Battletag: Drochdeo#1237
Discord: Drochdeo#6966

Were you guys still looking? I don’t see any days/times listed so here is our spam:

< Ouroboros > (12 years old)
Proudmoore - Alliance
Current Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Progression:
Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H, 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Contact information:
Please feel free to apply via the instructions on our discord: discord.gg/NfV8jwF For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Lerich: Discord: Lerich/maps3y88#4653

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
-Naru

Hey Cyntee! We have room for all 3 of you :slight_smile:

Optimal baddies is a guild founded by long time gamers who enjoy playing the game with friends while also pushing content at a reasonable pace. A lot of the members of Optimal Baddies are players who have pushed cutting edge content and are now looking for a slightly more relaxed environment where we can put our feet up and kill bosses.

Server - Area 52
Faction - Horde

Raid Times/Days: 8:00 - 10:00 PM EST Tuesday/Thursday Mythic Prog,
8:00-10:00 Saturday Heroic/Normal clear
Current Progression: 3/10M 10/10H
Recruitment Contacts: Discord - Goldfish#7851, ninjaXpope#0788, megaFly06#6053
Battle.net - Goldfish#1198, Ninjaspace#1577, Megafly#11904

What will be required of players looking to progress with Optimal Baddies?

Research on both the fights and your class and keep up with all out of raid stuff to maintain relevancy.
Deadly Boss Mods (DBM) or Bigwigs
WeakAuras
Exorsus Raid Tools (ERT)
Preferably AOTC Experience but will consider all applicants
A good Attitude
A great Sense of Humor
The ability to take constructive criticism

And of course just like any organized group a solid attendance!