3 Friends LF CE Raid Team

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - Resto Shaman and Disc Priest
  • Ranged DPS - Balance Druid - High Priority*
  • Melee DPS - Enhancement Shaman and Unholy Death Knight

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 10/10
Mythic - 3/10

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 2000 and many more climbing.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Hey there,

If you are looking for a casual raid environment where you enjoy raid nights and have plenty to do on off nights you can come join us.

We are 5/10 M raiding two nights a week.
Tuesday’s and thursdays 9:15-12:15 EST.

Shoot me or my buddy a message on discord Ripabrewski#8526 or Kelsar#8406.

Would love to chat about the guild and more of how the guild can work out for you

Hello!

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 4/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, reach out on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

Hi there,

We’re a 16-year-old guild with over a dozen Realm First kills under our belt. Our current progression is 5/10M SoD on a Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11EST raid schedule. I think our roster could potentially have spots for all three of you, and we’d be very interested in chatting with you. Please reach out to one of our officers below:

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903 Discord- Bevee#3164

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Hi @Fluffydin,
I know you mentioned not being server locked… what about faction? If you’re interested or open to Alliance please reach out and we can chat. I’ll drop a little bit about us below… Good Luck!

NO PRESSURE [Stormrage-US] Alliance

Recruiting Exceptional Mythic Raiders for CE PROGRESSION
[TWO Raid Teams: Mythic Team & Heroic Team]

RAID TIMES

Tuesday - Thursday [ 2 Day]
7:00PM - 10:00PM Eastern Time

P R O G R E S S I O N

SOD | 10/10H - 3/10M
CON | 10/10H - 7/10M
Current Prog: Remnant - 24% in P4 [1 Night of Prog]

R E C R U I T M E N T

Trialing Period: 2 Weeks / 4 Raid Nights [Mix of Heroic & Mythic content]
Mythic Team 25-Man Roster

Team Recruiting Specs Priority
Mythic Priest Healer/DPS HIGH [Disc pref, all specs considered]
Mythic Paladin Healer HIGH [Venthyr]
Mythic Warrior DPS HIGH
Mythic Mage DPS MED
Mythic Warlock DPS MED
Mythic DK DPS LOW [Necrolord]

R E Q U I R E M E NT S

- Reliable internet/server connection.
- Previous Mythic Experience in past tiers.
- Maintaining adequate gear level / renown / etc.
- Motivation & dedication; Preparedness for raid nights.
- BOEs are guild property: repairs, pots, flasks, feasts, etc. all provided.
The Mythic Team maintains a 25-man roster to provide flexibility for the raid team. All 25 raiders are “core” and held to Mythic requirements. Raiders will be swapped accordingly on raid nights for best team composition, for kill. Those who miss the kill will have opportunities on reclears.

C A L E N D A R

(Note: Mythic+ keys occur throughout the week.)

Day Event Time
Tuesday Mythic and Heroic Team Raids 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Thursday Mythic and Heroic Team Raids 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
Friday (Optional) Guild RBGs 8:00PM EST - Until
Saturday (Optional) Guild Raid: Drunk Fun Run 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST

A B O U T . . .

No Pressure is a guild established on fun times, friendships, and like-mindedness since 5/22/2017. Mythic Raid Progression is our top-end content to which we strive in striking a balance between a semi-hardcore point of view, mixed with a reality check of real-life commitments.
We also cover interests such as Mythic+ and PvP. The appointed Admin strive to deliver the package deal in providing all the shinnies and want-wants we can while maintaining our responsibilities (that actually pay us).
A lot of time, effort, planning, and behind-the-scenes meetings take place to provide what we hope is, when mathematically calculated, more good times than not good times. We are always open to meaningful input and suggestions from our guildmates which help No Pressure continue to evolve into a very team-focused community of talented players.

CONTACT US:

In-Game Pigeon Mail | In-Game Guild Application | Bnet

Kassle-Stormrage

GM / Raid Leader
Bnet: KassiG#1130

Liarparadox-Stormrage

Recruitment Officer
Bnet: Liarparadox#1170

Super fancy ad above me. How do I ever compete with that.

If you want to go Alliance, we will take all 3. 3/10M currently. Raid Tues/Wed/Thur 9-Midnight EST. On Stormrage.

Btag: Krazy#1922
Discord: Krazy#6618

@Krazyrampage haha… I appreciate the appreciation. If he goes alliance on Stormrage for either of us… I’ll consider it a win :wink:

5/10m guild recruiting with 4 raid teams

Please join our discord and fill out our app or message Trixster on discord.gg/unprotectedhex if interested - thank you for your time

Unprotected Hex - 5/10M 10/10H SOD 10/10M CN -Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 10:45PM - 2AM (EST)

Hoodslam - 4/10M 10/10H SOD 9/10M CN - Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 10pm-1am EST (9hrs a week)

Hexual Healing4/10M 10/10H SOD 8/10M CN - Friday / Saturday 9pm - 1am (EST)

Hexaddicts3/10M 10/10H SOD 6/10M CN - 1030pm (EST) Sunday/Mon 9pm-12am

Hello Fluffydin,

I run a 2 night 8 hour Horde CE guild on Area 52, we raid Tues/Thurs 8pm to midnight EST currently 5/10M, if that is something you might be interested in please add me on discord: Inevitable#1851

Fearfulways is 5/10M SoD and raids Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-11 EST. We’re looking for some solid additions to the squad.

If you’re interested here’s our contact info.

Battle Tag - Tigrao#1816 Discord- Tigrao#9515

Battle Tag- Bevee#1903 Discord- Bevee#3164

Battle Tag- Fearmaky#1989 Discord- Fearmaky#9857

Battle Tag- Shadow#12663 Discord - Shadow68#9548

Hello there! Would love to chat with the three of you. Our preferences would be hpal, ele shaman, arms warrior for our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is 4/10M. I will leave our post below, please let me know if you would be interested in speaking with us!

1 Like

Hello, I’d like to chat with you guys if you’re still looking for a guild. I’ll leave the specifics for the guild below. Hope to hear back from you.

My Key Your Carry [Horde – Zul’jin] 3/10 M SOD

My Key Your Carry is a Cutting Edge focused raiding guild that started with a bunch of friends who wanted to push mythic content together and has grown from there. We strives for CE while doing it at a comfortable pace and in a more relaxed atmosphere.

Raid Times

We raid three days a week, Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday for three hours per night from 9pm-12am EST with a break mid way through.

Finishes:

Castle Nathria [09/10M]

Current Needs:

We are looking for a disc priest, holy pally, dh, warrior, and another ranged dps . Please reach out if you have any other questions.

Questions / How to Apply?:

Reach out to our officers or GM directly.

Discord Contacts:
GM - Kachop (Discord: Frootiz#2052)
Officer - Beorgne (Discord: Simmister#7406)

Would love to chat with you guys add my btag fleet#1643

Hello to you and what not

Nocturnal Is a late HORDE night guild that has been raiding since Ulduar, is currently recruiting experienced and perspective raiders to help rebuild and fill out our roster.

Type: Semi-hardcore progression

SL Progression
1/10 M 9/10 H 10/10 N SoD (phase 3 Sylvanas)
4/10M 10/10 H CN

BFA Progression: 4/8M Uid
3/9M 9/9H 9/9N BoD
2/2N 2/2H CoS
8/8 H 4/8 M Eternal Palace
10/12 M Ny’alotha

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30Pm-1:30Am (PST)
11:30Pm-2:30Am (MTN)
12:30Pm- 3:30Am (CNT)
1:30Am -4:30Am (EST)

Please contact coltongrundy#1258- DPS officer
Caryn#1711 - GM
Hamster#11648 - Recruitment Officer
LadyTaisho#1762 - Healing Officer

Guild & Server: Carried Horde US Kiljaeden
Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 6PM to 9PM PST (9-12 EST)
Current Progression: 9/10H SOD
Recruitment Contacts: Discord Gorlock#7739. Bnet Gorlock#1163
Logs available

Requirements: Current logs, 90%+ attendance, working mic, good attitude, and willingness to improve.
Needs: High Priority Venth Hpally, disc or shadow Priest - dps warrior, windwalker or mistweaver monk. Warlock and hunter. All others considered.

tuna#1789 add me not making a long post

Hey bud we are 4/10M and LF more. HMU. Quick spam.

Quick Bio
We are Inconceivable, a newly formed guild on Area 52. We have been clearing content together since 2015 and have recently created a new guild under new ownership! We have a fun, friendly, relaxed environment both in raid and outside of raid with the goal of pushing for CE each tier.

Expectations
Attendance: Each and every raiders is expected to have 90% attendance. Players who cannot maintain 90% attendance will be sat on the bench and will remain in that spot until they can prove otherwise.
Consumables: each raider is expected to have full consumables. That means, food, flask, pots (enough for pre and post pulls) vantus runes, augment runes, oils, and armor kits. As we supply flask, food, and usually vantus runes, we still expect them to be in your bags.
Knowledge of class: Nobody is the forefront expert on their class. We expect all raiders to understand their class, and keep putting in the effort to be better.
Knowledge of fights: An understanding of all fights that the guild may be progressing on and farming.
Attitude: Always have a good attitude. Many of us come to raid because it is our escape from the real world. If you cannot come and wipe on a progression boss all night while keeping a good, positive, fun attitude, you may not want to inquire.
CURRENTLY ONLY RECRUITING PLAYERS WHO HAVE EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF FIGHTS AND CAN KEEP UP WITH RAID, WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO HELP GEAR, THAT MEANS 230+ ILVL AND HAVE DONE FIGHTS

Raid Times
Wednesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EASTERN
Optional Night: Tuesday 10pm-1am est.

What we need
Healer - ANY
SHADOW PRIEST
RDPS

Contacts
Discord: Vergina#7454
Battle.net: Hombre#11109

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means. ))

Hello Fluffydin

[US][A] [Interstellar Overdrive] is always interested in potential raiders for either our Mythic or Heroic team! We are semi-hardcore and achieved 6/10 M CN last tier. We reached AOTC recently and have already pushed to 3/10 M SOD since then!

Interstellar Overdrive

• Semi-Hardcore : AOTC — 3/10 M SOD
  • Connected Servers : Draenor/Echo Isles
  • Raid Nights : Tuesday/Thursday (Saturday - Optional)
  • Raid Times : 9pm-12am EST
  • For the Alliance! So a faction change would be needed :slight_smile:

Feel free to give our guild recruitment page a quick lookover to see if we would be a good fit for you!

Contact me either on Battle Net or Discord!
Battle Net : Paracyte#11293
Discord : Eccosan#2489

Best of Luck!
Zoras

Hey Fluffydin,

If you all are still looking would be interested in chatting!

About Us:
Premonition (9/10M CN, Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/2mq18ln

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.