3 Former Top US 100 players LF 2-3 nights (main tank, rogue, arms warr (willing to OT))

Hi everyone,

Throwing out some feelers here.

Me and two of my RL buddies are coming back for classic wow. We’re looking for a PVP server preferably EST but could swing PST (late evening raids ideal earliest 8pm EST). We aren’t looking for an elitist, hardcore guild. More so one that is hardcore in mindset but efficient with their time, competent, organized, and will actually clear all content. I can’t stress the organized piece enough.

All three of us are great players. I’m personally open to a leadership role in the guild (been a GM of a number of raiding guilds however my schedule is crazy busy these days so prefer an officer role). The two others are no lifers (one prob going for GM again). They both have been officers with me too so willing if needed. We also have likely 5-6 others with us but they don’t need raid spots/will play more casually so great fillers. Though the holy priest may want to raid and is former hardcore.

I was the main tank and officer of one of the top alliance guilds in vanilla on Arthas. Main tanked through MC, BWL, AQ, and Naxx (I think 6/7 of 15). I then went on to raid top US 50-100 through multiple expansions on and off.

The rogue raided with me in multiple expansions in a number of hardcore guilds.

My other friend achieved grand marshal in vanilla. He seems to want to make that push again.

We’re 26-30. One is Australian and hilarious. All work real jobs but want to experience full clearing classic.

Feel free to leave some info and we can find time to connect on discord.

Julian, Real ID: Jtb4488#1642

Hey man I think our raid times would be a great fit for you. Most of our raiders were harcore back in the day but coming back with a semi-hardcore mentality. Looking for all three of those roles. Let me know if you’re interested. We start at 8:30 EST - 11:30. We are also still looking for officers.

Bumping but having great convos

I’ll keep it short and sweet:

NA ALLIANCE
PVP Server TBA.
Midwest based.
Looking for 1 player of each class.
Tues/Weds 6pm PST (9pm EST) Thursday will be added once more content released.
Major needs: MAIN TANK QUALITY CANDIDATE. Class Officer(s).

You found what you’re looking for.

Please Join Our Discord to chat/post here/PM me on RealID: Zakk#1324

still looking for a home

Sorry for mass copy paste xD but you know how it goes xD

[PvP-NA-EST][H][Classic][Social/Adult/Semi-Hardcore]

Ever wonder if guild communities still exist? Where adult gamers can enjoy a mature, fun environment and still get raid content down efficiently and enjoy everything else world of warcraft has to offer?
We strongly believe you can maintain a chill adult atmosphere while successfully clearing all content, and we are excited to add more like-minded gamers like you to our community.
All experienced & non-experienced gamers welcome! We are also looking for officers.

About us:

• We are an adult guild where everyone is treated with respect.
  • We offer a mature environment with stable leadership.
  • We believe 2-3 days/week is ideal for steady progression without burnout.
  • We are looking for people that want to be part of a positive community.
  • We recruit the player, but the person is what makes a successful applicant a long term member.
  • At the same time we are looking for quality raiders that understand what progression raiding is about.
  • Selfish attitudes and drama are not tolerated.

Loot System:

• DKP with decay

Raid Team 1 Times:

• Mondays 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Wednesday 8pm-11pm Eastern
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

Raid Team 2 Time:

• Tuesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Wednesday 12am-3am Central Time
  • Thursday 12am-3am Central ime
  • Saturday - Optional Casual Raid/PvP Events

discord.gg/5MhGVdD

More info contact me here or discord onired#3941 or RavenWebb#9612

We do efficient PVE for the gear to dominate PVP. You are free to be as casual or hardcore as you like. We have all kinds of players. Give us a look. You can contact me at JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

We have several former classic rank 14s and a few retail gladiators across several seasons/xpacs.

Here you go hope you pick us lol Horde, NA, PVP, Raiding Guild Recruiting

Still looking

Hello,

I’m the GM of Vision and we’re currently looking for both raiders and casuals. We plan to raid Tu/We 7:00pm EST - 10:00pm EST. I’ve include our guild recruitment post below. If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact me.

Btag - Wes#12170
Discord - Wes#6205

continuing our search

Hey!! would love to have your party apart of our guild for classic. We have very similar interest and expectations in mind. Feel free to check out our forum where you can find our discord information and read up more about what our guild is about. I think you might find something you like! Happy hunting

Still looking for a home

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alliance-est-brave-pve-realm-mankrik-tues-wed-thurs-semi-casual/

To the top