3 Experienced players LF Guild!

Hello there!

Group of 3 friends here in search of a new home! We are 2 DPS ( Boomkin, Havoc DH) and 1 Healer (Disc Priest) in search of a guild to clear the next raid tier in Normal,Heroic and eventually venture into mythic. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M.
We personally would not like to switch factions but are open to it. Our schedule’s are pretty open for the most part, but would prefer not to raid on weekends but wouldn’t be opposed too it.
Feel free to add me on Btag and Disord.
Discord: KillVMaim#0815
Btag: KillVMaim#11914

Thanks!

I know you said you’d prefer not raiding on weekends, but just thought I’d suggest our guild since you’re not opposed to it. Doesn’t hurt to try!

We could use more dps and a disc priest would be nice to have! Feel free to reach out if interested!

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. We have lost a few people not really feeling BFA so looking for more to join our raiding roster.

Raid Times: Wed and Thurs 8-10:00pm

Needs: Tank - Non Monk
H Pally/Resto Druid/D Priest
DPS - Will consider all vet players

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Treachery (2/8M / 8/8H) is looking to recruit exceptional DPS players and a healer. We are seeking individuals that are willing to push content, such as Mythic raiding, but understand that we’re here to have fun and more importantly that life comes before the game. Classes that we are particularly interested in are as follows:

• Death Knights (Unholy & Frost)
  • Boomkin (with an alt healing spec)
  • Warlock
  • Rogues
  • Resto Druid, Disc Priest, Resto Shammy
  • Exceptional ranged DPS.

We raid Wed-Thursday 10pm -1AM server.
Apply at Treachery Guild dot com. Or PM at Ooda#11881

Hello!

If you’re open to Alliance and server change we would be interested in talking with you about joining us and based on your post I think our guild could be a good fit for you!

We are currently recruiting to finalize our core raiding team for Battle of Dazar’alor. We had a late start in BFA due to the guild being rerolled and didn’t start Heroic Uldir until late November 2018 but did manage to obtain AOTC. With that in mind, our goal moving forward is a solid AOTC each tier with casual Mythic progression as the group is able. I’ve included a quick guild summary below for your convenience. Add my btag if you’re interested in chatting further.

Estratovus is a Alliance guild on Sargeras (US) that was initially created in late 2009 for Cataclysm raiding to provide a more relaxed and fun raiding experience for our raiders. After a hiatus, the guild has been rerolled for Battle for Azeroth with the intent of clearing relevant content in a semi-hardcore, relaxed, and fun raid environment. Even though we raid in a more relaxed atmosphere we do login to succeed and we expect our raiders to be able to meet baseline performance requirements. Rest assured we login to down bosses and won’t allow raiders to be carried by the raid team.

Guild Highlights:
• Semi-Hardcore Raiding – We may not push competitively for top 100 or server firsts but we do aim to push relevant content with a focus on AOTC each tier.
• Alt-Raiding, Dungeons/M+ Keys, PvP, World PvP, Xmog Runs, Leveling/Social.
• Adult/Mature Guild (21+) - Most of us are working adults and we get life happens.
• A more casual, friendly, professional (no yelling at each other), and welcoming environment.
Inclusive “All Are Welcome” Policy - LGBTQ+ friendly.

Raid Times:
• Wednesday from 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Saturday from 7:00 PM - 10:00 PM Central/Server Time
• Sunday from 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM Central/Server Time (As Scheduled/Alt Night)

Progression:
• Uldir: Normal: 8/8 - Heroic 8/8 - AOTC
• Battle of Dazar’alor: Normal: 0/9 - Heroic 0/9 - Mythic 0/9
• We need YOU to help us push AOTC in Battle of Dazar’alor!

If you’re interested in learning more or scheduling a Discord conversation with leadership, please contact Kotipelto through btag: Kotipelto#1337 or Discord: Kotipelto#9260.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!

Hello Pellucid!

Pretty Standard is forming a new raid group for this tier after a hiatus from the game. We raid Monday/Tuesday 11 PM to 2 AM. [H]<Pretty Standard> Recruiting! (11PM-2AM 2day)

This particular group has not raided the past 2 tiers but historically before that we have a great time pushing mythic content and usually get cutting edge before the tier ends.

/2 Eternal Pantheon 8/8H 2/8M is a family-oriented guild looking for core members to raid and run mythic + . Raid times SAT & SUN 8-11 EST, Currently recruiting any good dps , healer& . Please whisper for info & invite.

Boomer, DH, and Priest. That’s a great set up right there and also I like your desires to clear Normal, Heroic, and do some mythic.

We here at < Hakuna Matata > are after the same thing. It’s about the AOTC and if we can complete it in a reasonable amount of time we’ll put some effort into getting into mythic.

We raid Tues/Wed 9pm-12am (Yep, we’re raiding tomorrow as the new raid comes out). Still in need of a few people to fill spots and your crew would fit perfectly in that.

My btag is Syronosin#1536. I just friended you.

Hey man, Fatal, (H) Zul’Jin, 4/9 Heroic BoD is looking for some good players to round out our raid.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Wednesday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)
Thursday: 5pm-8pm ST (8pm-11pm EST)

Hit me up if you’d like to talk more.

Bnet: Silverdragon#1250