3 Experienced Mythic DPS LFG

379 DH (DPS w/tank os) AotC 2/8M (sub 1% Zek)
380 War (DPS) AotC 2/8M (sub 1% Zek)
378 DK (DPS) AotC 3/8M

Raid Days Needed: Weekdays 7:30 CST - 11 CST. Looking for Alt runs on weekends. Ideally 2 mandatory raid days.

We are transferring to Illidan and looking for a new home. Experienced raiders with multiple raid ready alts. Active outside of raids and looking for a guild who pushes keys and sells runs.

The people we play with are more important than the level of progression. If you are recruiting for a guild that rewards active contributing members and has an active friendly playerbase/discord then we are probably a good fit.

For more information please reach out to Titanborn#11851 or Fuzzybiscuit#1273

*Note we are trialing with a guild this week, but maybe available for heroics this week or a new trial next week.

2 Likes

Hey Titan! Sounds like you might be a good fit for our group (if your current trial doesn’t fit). We raid Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30pm CST, and regularly run alt Uldir and M+. We’re a pretty active group, but we’re definitely trying to get some more people to join the fun. Check out our full post and hit us up if you want to chat more!

1 Like

Thanks Bachday!
I reached out to Roccz and spoke with him! Will be in touch :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Titanfel I’m the GM of Flavortown. We are a newly formed guild with mechanically competent and high parsing core. We just transferred to Illidan as well. We are currently 2/8 M but we have a cutting edge mentality and mythic progression in mind. Our raid times are Wednesday & Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 EST. We are very active and want to sell keys and full heroic Uldir clears with our guild. Add my Battle Tag Wigglez#11513 and we can see we can talk about anything you would like to know about us!

Bump bump it up