+3 corruption orb from visions

im lazy. if i dont get this this week can i get multiple the next week or will i be permanently behind?

Behind sadly. i think its just 1 per week.

You can get 2 per week if you’re not maxed

1 Like

If you raid you can get a second. Hilarious there isn’t a PvP way to get an extra one for catch up :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Do it the Ă·3 is actually huge it allowed me to be able to use a rank 2 and 3 tendie at the same time while still being under 40 corruption.

How do you get the +3 Resist orbs?

There are two orbs for +3 corruption resistance. One comes from full clearing a vision (with or without masks), the other comes from N’zoth on normal mode or higher.

If you don’t finish it up this week, you have an opportunity to catch up next week. And because you can get two a week, provided you have two orbs weekly you can attain, you will eventually catch up. But the further behind you fall, the longer it will take.

Dumb question cos i’m not in game.

How do you see what rank of corruption you have? Does it say on the item?

No it doesn’t you just kind of figure it out as you go honestly. Rank 3 stars is 75 corruption, rank 3 mind flay is 66, any of the rank 3 stat procs are 3t corruption I believe and I think the percentage ones are 20 corruption for rank 3 also echoing void rank 3 should be 66 corruption as well I think if I remember right.

1 Like

Thanks man, that’s helpful. So I’ll need to start farming visions to level up my cloak for corruption resistance.

Is that the only way to max my resistance other than the passive 10 from certain essences?

1 Like

Yea the cloak and the essence are the only way to get corruption resistance. Another way to look at the ranks for sure is if you go to raid bots and sim your top gear as long as it’s on you or in your bags raid bots should tell you the rank of it when you look at the piece of gear. No problem man hopefully it helps!

1 Like

You can catch up, don’t worry

Wait to thought it was only one +3 orb a week to increase the cloak. Are you saying specifically that when catching up you can get it twice? Or there were twice available this week for +6?

It’s one a week if you’re caught up but 2 per week if you’re behind. There’s a point where it’ll be impossible to catch up based on this but at this point it’s very easy

1 Like

Wait what? You can get 2 per week?

Nvm.

This is correct. Right now the max corruption is 53. Next week, it will be 56.

1 Like

You get +3 corruption resist a week if you are current, or +6 if you are behind.

Current:
One Orb a week (+3)

Kill all 5 bosses in a Horrific Vision (Masks do not matter)
OR
Kill N’zoth on Normal difficulty or higher

Behind:
Two Orbs a week (+6)
Kill all 5 bosses in a Horrific Vision (Masks do not matter)
AND
Kill N’zoth on Normal difficulty or higher

Sorry PvP nerds.
:octopus: :octopus: :octopus: :infinity: :star:

1 Like

Get Corruption Tooltips addon

Your welcome.

2 Likes