3 brothers looking for new guild to heroic/mythic raid

Hello currently maining enhance shaman also have ret palidan, brothers play BM hunter and other plays rogue/evoker dps. looking for guild mostly for heroic/possible mythic. just getting burnt out on current guild progression into mythic and they refuse to run heroic as a guild for trinkets/rare pieces. please let me know if you are interested even if we have to trial would be no problem. currently we are 8/8 heroic 3/8 mythic (stuck on spider boss).

Stimpack is a late night raid team looking to fill spots for our raid team.

Right now we are 7/8H 8/8N.
Our current roster consists of former high level mythic players. We want to progress on a two raid night schedule and enjoy all aspects of the game besides raiding. We have a small team of high level mythic + players as well.

Current Needs

DPS/Heals

Raid times: Wednesday/Thursday 9:30pm-12:30am Pacific time

If your interested contact Wonka at Discord: Wonka82#8402 and btag wonka#1307

Hey there. I saw you were looking for a guild. We just came from Sargeras to Area 52 this week and have created a guild here.

We have previous raiding experience with multiple AOTCs and CEs and pushing Mythic progression this expansion with cutting edge as the intention. We are looking to create a very structured and organized raid team with a positive environment. Currently 8/8H and 2/8M with Terros down to 8% in one raid night.

We do raid Weds/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST. If those times work out for you please feel free to message me back!

Contact info: BNet - Roz#11558 Discord - Roz#8479

pst 9:30-12:30 would be to late that would be 11:30-12:30 central for us

Hey Chronno,
Not sure if our times work for you but would love to chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset as well as being active in Mythic Plus. Current GM has 15 years of experience as a GM & Officer’s have years of leadership experience as well as AOTC & Mythic Raiding Experience as well as most of our community has AOTC/Mythic experience.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Current Progression 8/8N 5/8H

Healer: High Priority (Disc Priest, Resto Druid, Evoker)
Dps: High Priority- Melee Dps

**Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not **

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite#2756

Hello! Would love to chat as we are looking to fill out our Mythic roster to a healthy level, and you all sound perfect.

Guild & Server : Explodium [H] Area 52
Raid Times/Days : M 9:00pm-12:00 EST (6:00pm-9pm PST);
TH 9:00pm-12:00pm EST (6:00pm-9:00pm PST)
Current Progression : 2/8M, 8/8H VOI
Recruitment Contacts (Discord): Muraki#3538
(BNET: Muraki#1948)
Requirements : Good communication, good attitude, good class/role knowledge, encounter research outside of raid hours, open to moving on to mythic after AOTC is achieved.
About Us: EXPLODIUM is a guild made from old friends who have been playing WoW for several expansions. We have a raid team with AOTC in our sights but at a relaxed pace. We have an active discord, a chill community and we run dungeons frequently.

Chrono,
We are (Embers Rising) 7/8H looking to fill out some missing spots. We raid T/Th 830p to 1130pm EST. Small guild, but veteran experience. Several of us hangout on discord and when not in raid run Keys. I would like to chat further either on Bnet or Discord.
BNet: ganderin4620#1637
Disc: ganderin#2674

8/8H 2/8M

Tue/Wed/Thu 9-12pm EST
Tue - Heroic reclear
Wed/Thu - Mythic Prog

Can message me in game

still looking for a mythic prog guild that has room for 3 raiders.

Hello,

If you all are interested in later raiding

Welcome to Part Two!

We are a forming CE focused guild with the goal of creating a relaxed environment. As the goal is CE that does mean we are looking for like minded individuals. We are looking to build a laid back, non-toxic guild, that is just here to have fun, kill bosses and get loot. We aren’t looking to get screamed at or have people get mad that we haven’t killed the boss in X amount of pulls. The boss will die and we will have fun killing it.

Addon requirements:

DBM/Big Wigs

Weakauras

Method raid tools

Raid times: 10pm-1am EST

Farm day(Optional): Tuesday

Main Raid days: Wednesday/Thursday

Goals:

Have fun

Kill a boss

Get CE

GM contact:

Discord: soul#7740

Bnet: Soul#14300

Officer contact

Bnet: Shakster#1251

Hey Chrono,

Just read over the information you posted, and while I don’t have a pre-composed copy/paste set of information to post here for you, I can tell you that my guild Definitive has room for you, all 3 of you.

Not too sure about your availability, days/times and what not, but we run Fri/Sat 10p - 1a EST (server time). We’re currently 7/8H and 2/8M. I’d love to give you guys a shot and see what we can make happen. We’ve got a lot of talented people in the guild, we’ve just been fighting the dreaded roster boss for a while now. Looking for more people like yourself and your brothers.

If you’re interested, reach out to me on Bnet: Grippo#11222 or through discord: Grippo#8411

I think we could make something happen, and having the three of you would bring an extra dynamic to our team that I’d love to see. I really hope you’ll reach out and we can raid together next weekend.

Thanks for your time!

looking for raid group that raids tuesdays, wednesday , or thursdays (combo) something close to a 8-11:30 pm est time frame. let me know if you have room for all 3 of us not looking to rotate/just sit for backups.
we currently play Enh shaman, outlaw rogue, and BM hunter
I might change back to maining ret paladin once rework takes place

Loki horde side looking for dps to fill main raid spots were 8:8 heroic 3/8 mythic proggin on sen

We also clear heroic every week and raid times are weds thurs 8-11 eastern

Guild: Dopamine 4/8M 8/8H

Mythic Raid team: Looking for a few exceptional DPS players to improve the overall quality of our team.

Mythic Plus: Open Recruitment 2500 minimum IO

About Us
We are a tight knit group of former 50-180 U.S. Cutting Edge leaders/raiders playing on a more semi-casual 2-day schedule while still achieving CE and enjoying other aspects of the game particularly M+ pushing and gold sales/carries.

We started this tier/expansion on Emerald Dream and recently (1/18/23) transferred back Area-52 Horde, returning back to our routes, due to a lower pop server not being able to provide the long-term sustainability of a healthy raid team, particularly in regards to profession crafting.

CE: Xavius, Gul’dan, KJ, Helya, Argus, G’huun, N’zoth, Denathrius.

What we look for and Expect of our raiders

• Knowledge of your class
  • Reliability & Accountability
  • Raid preparedness inside and outside of raid to the level of a CE raider.
  • Mature, thick skinned, and chill
  • Accepting of criticism
  • Isn’t afraid to speak up!

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday & Thursday 7-10 cst (8-11est / 5-8pst)
Sundays 7cst (occasional sale runs)(Optional)

Recruitment
any exceptional DPS

DK
Warlock
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Hunter
Evoker Devastation

We are currently looking for a few exceptional players feel free to reach out if you desire and think you have what it takes to compete for a spot. Please provide raid xp and provide a history of WCL / performance capability.

Contact US

Mythic Raid Team

Vampt#1932 (bnet), Vampt#9731 (discord)
Dirtyd#1976 (bnet), Dirty#2300  (discord)
Teaswiz#1819 (bnet), Tea#3051  (discord)

Hi!

We would have room for all three of you. Raids are Tue/Wed 9p-12a EST. Let me know if you’re interested! Disc: Deathlorrd#9243