3/9M MW / WW LF guild

is forming a new team for 8.2! Raiding Sunday and Monday 8pm-11pm(EST) . We’re a 9/9M guild and we have over 10 other raid teams at different times

< Low Battery > is a guild that was originated from a group of friends years ago in WotLK that has stuck together through the years and continues to raids together. We have since picked up and merged with other guilds that we have met through mutual friends, or raided with on the side during our off nights. Most of us spend our off raid nights either doing things in WoW or playing other games together in discord.

We raid on Tuesday/Wednesday from 9pm to 12am(Midnight) EST each week pushing for the best possible progression we can reach each tier. While we are not looking for cutting edge we are always pushing our way into Mythic content to see how far we can reach.

We expect our raiders to be well prepared, that includes: Being familiar with your class and spec, always bringing Potions, Flasks, and Food. Being prepared for new fights by looking up strats and understanding abilities. Being ok with occasionally sitting out to let others into the raid for time. We do not have a permanent bench, so we try to make sure everyone sees equal time raiding. We also understand that real life does happen. We are perfectly ok with people missing raids, just ask to be notified so we know.

Our current progression is as follows:
3/9M Battle for Dazar’alor
2/2H Crucible of Storms
With our current focus being BoD.

We are currently looking for:
DPS - BM/MM Hunter, DH, Warlock, Warrior, Mage, Spriest
Healer - Holy priest, Resto Druid, Holy Pally
Though we will always consider anything not listed here.

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions. Hope to hear from you!
Chuey#1652 Razzers#1982

Macfly,

Get a hold of me so we can chat a bit. My info is below.

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 6 of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Hey! Not sure what your preference on faction/server is, but our guild is in line with your schedule/progression. Guild info is linked below. (:

Hello! I see that you’re looking for a 2 day guild, but if you can swing 3 days we would be interested in chatting with you.

The guild is Immortality on Stormrage (Alliance) and we are looking for a MW Monk to join our team. We are 9/9M and raid MTW 8-11pm EST.

If you’re interested, please add me at WitchyWich#1440 on bnet or Necroxia#1440 on discord. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hey Macfly, my Taco island team has need of a ww! I’d love to chat If interested, take care :slight_smile:

<Hubris> [H] Semi Casual Heroic/Mythic PST

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you. We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and just recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 1/2 H CoS. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8:15-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

Hi Macfly! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a couple DPS to add to our raid roster for Battle of Dazar’alor and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9H, 5/9M Uldir: 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi casual/hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hello!

We raid right within your time frame. Would love to have a DPS that is flexible enough to switch to healer when we’re short. I think we’ll be a good fit for each other! If you’re interested, our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you!

P.S.: Is that a Back to the Future reference? :stuck_out_tongue:

Guild blurb below:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. We are a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 2/9M BoD, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-2-9m-lfm-dps-healers/192734
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet) or Ariana#9062 (discord)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact Ariana. Good Luck hunting.

Hey, Mac!

You sound like you’d be a great fit for my guild. I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’ganis. We’re currently 3/9M and nearly have Opulence down on mythic. As a guild, we are AOTC-every-tier oriented along with some mythic following. We take pride in our positive, friendly guild culture and laid-back raid environment. We raid Wed/Fri 8-1030 EST and also co-run a M+ community for 1k+ io players with over 200 members. I think we could be a great match for you! We have a need for a WW who can heal when/if needed and would love to give you a trial! If you’re interested, feel free to reach out to me on bnet:

conweezy#1387

Best of luck in your guild search and I hope to hear from you!

Conweezy/Shayzee/Shhbbyisok

I hope your guild search has been fruitful, however I hope we’re still able to speak :slight_smile: Our group is Earth Go Hard. We raid Saturday and Sunday from 8-11pm EST. We’re 4/9M and about to be 5/9M shortly into raid on Saturday. Add me, I’d love to chat as our current mw is taking a break.

Emg#11389

Macfly,

TLDR:

We have an immediate opening for a MW monk on our Mythic raid team. One with WW OS is a gigantic plus. Contact info below.

SPAM:

Our guild recently transferred to Proudmoore from a low pop server due to lack of available players and recruitment. We are an all adult 3/9M, 9/9H & 2/2H guild looking for more strong players to fill out our Mythic raid team so we can hit the ground running in 8.2 without having to worry about roster or attendance issues.

Some things you should know about our environment:

• We raid two nights a week: Monday and Thursday.
  • Raid times: 6 pm - 9 pm PST. (9-12 EST)
  • All consumables are provided by the guild bank.

Additionally, as a guild we also like to push M+ keystones. Most all of our guild is over 1k, with several of our members above the 2k mark.

Btag: ArrowMan#1935
Discord: ArrowManXIV#8239

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821.

Hello Macfly! :heart:

[A] Snip Snip is a casual guild rebuilding their ranks and we’d love to have you join our membership. We’ll treat you with respect and kindness (a rarity nowadays)!

Since 2007, Snip Snip has been know as an active, social guild who dabbled in raiding, leveling, and laughing along the way. Yea, all that is going to stay the same except we’re going to do it with a little more style. (I’m not sure if that means cursive or not)…

We’re going to farm more delightful rare mounts, tame or commandeer exotic pets, start RBG’s groups rolling, begin mythic raiding all while having a positive, respectful environment so everyone can enjoy this game (this is our escape from our RL). Oh yea, did I mention we’re going to goof off a lot?

In the same Snip Snip spirit, we’ll do hide-and-seek events, lotteries, raffles, and anything else our creative minds can muster. Interested? PST in game for an invite (you know you’re curious).

Hope to hear from you soon! :blush: Welcome Home!

Adorapine #1749

Hi Macfly! The Mithril Fist is currently recruiting for 8.2 - Rise of Azshara, and we’re interested in speaking to you about a possible opportunity!

Some Basic Info

• Realm: Thrall
  • Faction: Horde
  • Raid Times: Wednesday/Sunday 8:15PM - 11PM EST
  • Progression: 9/9H 3/9M

I will leave a link to our recruitment forum post if you would like to read more.

You can reach out to me on Battle Net (Barley#1499) or Discord (Barley#5434) if you want to chat and learn more. Hope to speak with you soon!

It’s 3 days, but we got a spot for you, full time.

DMCG - recruiting for 8.2 and beyond.

Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Wednesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst
Tuesday - 9:30pm cst to 12:30am cst

Looking for mostly healers, mages, warriors. Add me on Bnet @ Swiver#11128

<Final Onslaught> [H] Kil’Jaeden is a guild looking to fill out our roster for mythic progression currently 3/9M. We raid sun/mpn 7-10 PST. Most members just started to get their feet wet in mythic a few weeks ago. We have had to pug the past few weeks but hoping that will end soon!! needing just a few more people. we also almost always have people running keys. If you have any questions or concerns please contact me in game Labinac#1905. Or on discord Labinac#7821…

Hi Macfly,

We’re a 2 day, 6 hour CE guild currently looking for a MWer.

If you’d like to talk please add Citta#9511 to discord, our guild spam is below:

Hey Macfly, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are looking for a DPS with a healing OS to help round out our team. We are currently 5/9m, should kill Rasta tomorrow. We plan to hit 8.2 as hard as we can. We raid Thurs/Fri 6:30-9:30CST. Add my Discord @ aspen#4800 or my Bnet @ leighh#1473 if this interests you or if you have any questions! Thanks!