3/9M Hpally lf home horde or alliance

Hey All,

my guild is currently crumbling and I am looking for a new home.

currently I am 3/9M with opp to ~30%

I was asked to play a shaman as we already had a paladin, and am willing to do so only while gearing my paladin, I love the paladin and therefore I stay interested.

Hoping for 9est-12estish,

2 nights would do 3 as long as they aren’t consecutive.

logs are available.

respond here or btag Kliner88#1390

Hi Stinkyrabbit! Pirate Chat is very high need for a holy paladin! I am going to leave our info for you here but I am also shooting a btag invite, hope we can talk soon!

Pirate Chat is a 9/9H 3/9M guild on Stormrage that is currently looking for a couple more players to add to our roster. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a light hearted atmosphere.

NEEDS:
Warrior
Warlock
Holy Paladin-very high need
Rest Shaman

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with a mind set of having a good time and killing as many bosses as possible each tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Avalyne#1478 (Recruitment Officer, aka me)
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Conviction of Bleeding Hollow (5/9M - 2night a week) guild is currently recruiting a Holy Paladin for our main roster. We raid Tues from 7:30-10:30pm and Sunday from 6:30-10:30pm CST. We may be what you are looking for! Check us out:

Searching still

<Rocket Surgery> - Alliance - Whisperwind 10 year old guild with multiple top 10 US kills in WOTLK and Cata. 10/10M NH, 7/9M TOS, 11/11M ABT in Legion. 3/8M Uldir before taking a break in late September. We are currently 3/9M 9/9H.

Tuesday (optional to clear M/H farm) & Thursday 7:30-10:30pm Eastern for prog.

We also push keys on off nights. Very easy to get your 10 done or push M+. Mythic raiding on a pseudo two night schedule, ideal for raiders with busy schedules. Flasks and food provided.

Falc#1131 (Btag) / Falc#2603 (Discord)

Hey Stinkyrabbit, Attack The Darkness [H][Zul’jin] is currently in need of a Holy Paladin for our Mythic Opulence progression. We’re 9/9H, 3/9M and raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 9-11pm est. If you’re interested feel free to add me @Kasharan#1912. Guilds been around for over 9 years and we have a handful of 2k io players if you enjoy pushing keys, we do everything from 10’s-20’s. Hope to hear from you!

If you’re still looking check us out.

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 5/9 M 9/9H SoD is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 8:30PM -12PM EST
Saturday 8:30PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: Lf non monk tank
Melee: Open (except Demonhunter)
Ranged. Open (except Hunter)
Healer: Paladin, Shaman, Priest (Disc), Monk

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• Greywolfpup#1127
  • Cross#12398

^^ 9-12est whos out there

Hi

My name is Sin and I am a member of Toast. We raid Tues Wed and Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST and are currently 9/9 H and 1/9 M and are working towards pushing to CE. We are looking for skilled players to round out our roster and push the content. If you are interested in discussing or have questions about our team and operations I would as that you add any of the following Battle Tags or Discord Information and message a member of the team.

Lacarnus#1954
Flockofdegls#1958 Disc: FlockOfDeagles#9717
Sabo#12700
Sinalthor#1324 Disc: Sin#9002