3/9M 418 Blood DK / 416 Unholy with Alts lf Mythic Raiding Guild

I am looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild with a solidified core raiding position. I am currently 3/9M with 4/9 XP. I also have a 409 Rogue and 409 Lock that I can gear up pretty quickly to meet standards. I have been playing WoW since Vanilla and bring a lot of raiding experience with me.

Available raid times: M-F 7pm EST - 1am EST

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hey there!

Nevermore on Turalyon (A) is currently looking for a Warlock or rogue to help round out our roster for mythic BoD and beyond. We would consider the DK, but would probably prefer the ranged dps in the long run!

We are currently 9/9H 5/9M and our raid times are Thurs/Mon 8-11est.

We have been a guild for over 10 years now and have achievement multiple cutting edge achievements during that time. While we aren’t as hardcore as we once were, we pride ourselves on pushing progression on a strict 6 hour schedule in a laid back atmosphere.

If you are interested in joining or learning more, feel free to add me Glade#1825 or apply on our website www.nevermoreturalyon. com

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Interested in a DPS DK that can flex tank as well. Having reasonable alts that you can play is never a bad thing also. Hit me up, lets chat, and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey there Shookonez!
Currently we could use a good reliable dps. Prominence is an Alliance guild on the Sargeras server (CST timezone), and we are currently 4/9 Mythic in BOD. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 server time, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. If you’re still searching for a guild, and our raid time and progression interest you, let me know and we can talk more over discord or battlenet. RealId: Heavenslight#11250

bump bump bumpidity

Hey Shook, our raid team TS is looking for a tank, but if you want something more progressed, SRD would love a rogue or lock. Check us out below and visit our site to see our community and apply! Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

ProgBalls Raid Team: 7/9M 9/9H; 8/8 M (Uldir)

SRD Raid Team: 3/9M 9/9H; 5/8 M (Uldir)

Tummy Sticks Raid Team: 9/9H 1/9M; 2/8M, 8/8 H (Uldir)

TAHCO Raid Team: 5/9H 9/9N (BoD)

HORDE-Dust Pwnies: 2/9M 9/9H

Raid Times:

PSB: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

SRD: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Tummy Sticks: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

Dust Pwnies: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

TAHCO: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

PSB: Ranged DPS (priest, mage, warlock, boomie, hunter, shaman etc), DPS with flex heals

SRD: Any DPS (pref Boomie, Shaman, Paladin, rogue all other considered), HEALER

TS: Ret Pally, Rogue, Ranged DPS, Shaman, HEALER, TANK

TAHCO: DK, DH, Ranged DPS, all others considered

Dust Pwnies: All DPS (pref Hunter, Priest, Boomie, Warlock, Rogue)

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

Have questions? Contact me on discord Ellsii#6645

Those times are looking good. Please view my spam!

Hey Shook,

If you’re interested in Horde guilds, we are a raid team in the guild on the server Mal’ganis that seems to share your mindset and current progression. Our team is looking to make a big final push through Mythic BoD and mythic crucible when it comes out, as well as a strong start going into 8.2! The guild has been around for a long time or a well-populated server, and the community is very large and helpful. If you are considering new homes, I think that I have a good one to offer you. Add my battletag if interested :). Yubbination#1974

BLACKLISTED - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th)

As part of the Seraph community, our goal is to maintain a happy, healthy, competitive raid team that pushes new and mythic content while growing as friends and raiders.

If this sounds like the team for you, contact Yubbination#1974 or HolyGamer#1213 to for more information, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 6/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Yubbination#1974

3. Wubs & Friends - 1/9M, AotC BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W) - wubs#1753

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Bump for the road

Hello my guild is in need of dps. I am not sure if you’re set on staying horde. If not we may be a fit for you.

No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.

Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

Hi Shookonez,

I am the recruitment officer for Diminishing Returns on Dalaran. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild formerly from Keal’thas.

We pride ourselves in stability and a good raid environment.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression :
BOD 9 of 9 Normal - 9 of 9 Heroic – 3of 9 Mythic
CS 2 of 2 Normal and 2 of 2 Heroic

I can be reached at my btag – Geo#1668 or discord – Geomas#3175 – Take a few minutes to chat with me.

Appreciate your time,
Geo|

Guild & Server: <Seven Deadly Sins> :alliance: Stormrage – US

Current Progression: 5 Mythic teams - 3/9M to 6/9M - 9/9H & AOTC+ previous tiers

Team : WRATH

Times and Days : Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11:30pm EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord : sydalia#1891, Beladrix#9152 or Escamoso#3360

Bnet: sydalia #1708, visceral#1656 or Rayjen#1381

Progression : 3/9M

Team : LUST

Times and Days : Tues/Wed/Thurs 11:45pm-2:30am EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Meat#2355 or bolhvai#1607

Bnet: Poohper#1498 or bohlvai#1843.

Progression : 3/9M

Team : SLOTH

Times and Days : Tues/Thurs 9pm-12pm EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Kersplat#4411 or Kaysle#7864.

Progression : 5/9M

Team : PRIDE

Times and Days : Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:30pm-11pm EST

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Hoshiko#11253, Lited656#1431 or Dice#1767

Progression : 6/9M

Team : GREED

Times and Days : Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm EST

Recruitment Contacts:

Progression : New team - 4/9M raid lead

Needs: All skilled raiders should feel free to inquire

Wrath - Ranged DPS and Resto Shaman.

Lust - Warrior, Mage, DH and Spriest.

Sloth - Exceptional Ranged DPS and Ret Pally.

Pride - Ele Shaman and Healer (priest/pally).

Greed - Resto Shaman, HPally, exceptional Ranged and Melee DPS

Requirements: 18+ with 405 ilvl, 46 neck level, Knowledge of class/spec, AOTC & Mythic progression mindset. Each team requires addons and personal accountability.

Expectations/Goals: We are looking for skilled players who share our goals and values. Ideally, we are looking for players who are capable of competing with our current mythic roster while enhancing the community.

Hi Shook,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Tank. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
8/9M BoD - US 200
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hey there! I’m Broc, the recruitment officer for Team Pantheon of Eternal Kingdom, Proudmoore [A]. We’re currently 6/9M, AotC. We raid T/W/TH 9:30-12:30 EST.

Eternal Kingdom - [A] Proudmoore (T/W/TH 630-930 PST)

Guild & Server: Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Wed/Thurs 6:30 - 9:30 p.m. PST
Current Progression: 6/9M BoD, AotC
Past Progression: 9/11M Argus, 6/8M Uldir
Recruitment Contacts: btag: Brociliande#1697, discord: AwesomeBroc#0238,
or btag: Alysshart#1101, discord: Alisondra#5186
Application: eternal-kingdom. com/apply-form/?team=pantheon
Wowprogress: wowprogress. com/guild/us/proudmoore/Eternal+Kingdom/
Requirements: 40 Neck, 400 ilvl, Must be willing to farm AP/gear as necessary and research logs/sims/guides regarding your toon and the raid. Our goal is to push for CE.
Needs: MW monk, Holy/Disc priest, and Ranged (dot classes prefered) >Melee. Willing to evaluate any exceptional player.

Hey,

I’m not sure if you are still seeking a group/raid position, but below is a bit of information on ours.

Guild - No Pressure
Server - Stormrage
Faction - Alliance
Progression - 3/9M, 9/9H BoD
Raid Times: Tues|Thurs, 7pm - 10pm EST

Our guild started Mythic and a few are just burnt out on BoD. For those wanting to continue, we are refilling the roster so these are core spots.

We are filling 2 melee DPS and 5 ranged DPS.

Please contact:
Btag - Kassle - KassiG#1130

Hi Shookonez!

My guild might be a great fit for what you’re looking for! HMU on btag if you’re interested! Lgeme84#1466

Alliance-Sargeras, is seeking exceptional players to add to our roster for BoD and beyond! We are a group of mainly working adults, many of whom have raided together in the past and want to continue to experience cutting edge content, but on a lighter schedule to best accommodate real life obligations.

Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 p.m. CST (just 6 hours a week!)
Current Progression: 9/9N, 9/9H, 6/9M BoD.

High need: Resto Shaman, Holy Paladin, Shadow Priest, Balance Druid. However, we are always seeking high caliber players and will consider any and all classes/specs!

Our Mission: We’re simply here to enjoy each-others company and have fun raiding and progressing together. If you’re looking for a guild that takes hardcore raiding to the nth degree, then we aren’t going to be a good fit. However, if you are looking for stability and a non-toxic environment we can promise you that.

Our end goal is Cutting Edge for each raid tier, and also pushing for top 20 on Sargeras.