3/9M 409 Havoc DH looking for new progression home

Hello prospective guild recruiters! I am a 409 ilvl Demon Hunter with 3/9 M experience (and a whole lot of pulls on Opulence) that due to my current guild deciding to stop mythic raiding is looking for a new place to call home. I would like to find a guild at a similar point in progression that also has an active community outside raids for M+ and the like. I’m open to server and even faction transferring for the right group.

Availability-wise I would like to find a team that raids 2-3 nights M/T/W/TH between 9:30pm - 1:00am CST. I generally don’t play on the weekends as thats time spent with the family.

I have played wow since release with a few breaks here and there of course but a consistent raider throughout my tenure. If recruited you will be getting a raider that shows up consistently, on time, and prepared with all the consumables, enchants, knowledge, and positive attitude required for the night of progression raiding at hand. I know what it means to be a progression raider and a positive attitude in the face of a night full of wipes is IMO just as important as any parse.

My Btag is Terrato#1398

I hope to hear from you and look forward to finding a new place to call home!