5/9H tues/weds 7-11pmCST Recruiting

Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner’zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competitive and achieve Cutting Edge.

Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future expansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards required to be competitive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Weds 7-11pm CST with alt runs and M+ being run on other week nights.

We finished at 7/8M Uldir with ghuun escaping our grasp by 4%, but alas we push forward and are looking to recruit any and all competent raiders who wish to join our ranks (this includes any classes and specs not listed below) (currently 5/9H, 7/9N BoD)

Current potential recruitment desires:

Warlock
Mage
Hunter

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game special#11948, discord Specialneeds#1289 or check out our website @ reclamations. us

Any questions pertaining towards the raid leader can contact me at Drekkar#1219 on bnet or Drekkar#1867 on Discord.

bump before bed

Bump during work

b4 raid bump

bump again

Hello, I’m 3/9H and after a recent return to the game I’m getting closer to a 1k IO. I play Balance and if needed Guardian druid.

Currently looking to move away from my current guild. No venom, as its for personal reasons that I’m choosing to move away. Progression is ok, just looking for a little more structure, less talking before pulls.

Raka#11901

Hello, I’m 3/9H and after a recent return to the game I’m getting closer to a 1k IO. I play Balance and if needed Guardian druid.

Currently looking to move away from my current guild. No venom, as its for personal reasons that I’m choosing to move away. Progression is ok, just looking for a little more structure, less talking before pulls.

Raka#11901

bumper bumpington the 3rd

bumpity bump bump

Kirbehbump

Still lookin for some good raiders!

needs more grill

now 5/9 looking for more ranged dps!

Here comes another bump

Ooh Drekkar on his Shaman!

Here is my warlock

war lock more like war dumb

Stick to bumps, your jokes are terrible.

7/9N as well!