4/8M Weekend Guild LFM!

Hello there Korgath!

< Range Five > [H] Zul’jin - 4/8M, is looking for exceptional raiders to continue our Mythic Progression!

< Range Five > provides a great raid atmosphere that values performance and teamwork so that we can have steady progression towards Cutting Edge. We are laid back during farm and trash, but are serious for progression.

Raid times:

Friday 9PM -12PM EST
Saturday 9PM - 12PM EST

Recruitment Needs:
These are listed in order of priority from high to low.
Tank: In need of backup willing to play dps
Melee: Death Knight, Rogue, Monk, Paladin
Ranged. Mage, Druid, Priest
Healer: Shaman, Priest, Paladin

Regardless of whether or not your class is listed above we are always welcoming of exceptional players!

What we expect:

• Reliability. We expect you to show up on time and be prepared for raid.
  • Commitment towards the guild and progression.
  • Understand that we want to down bosses and have fun doing it. There may be some friendly banter, but it is all good fun.

Contact Info:
Feel free to contact any of our officers below.

• LonewolfmcQ#1468
  • Jekkle#1328
  • Cross#12398
  • Phobia#1707

Hey! Was wondering if I could join as ret, iLvL isn’t too high but that can be changed pretty quickly. Thanks!

i may be looking for serious raiding guild here in the future i play only healers i have a semi geared monk 375, drood 380 fasra and a 360 priest fasras. I play with a family member and he is a monk tank/dps/heals myiras and he also plays warrior myiri he will do whatever is asked of him.

i have spent the last 2 years in a casual guild that is falling apart and i am looking for something more. I am 100% a team player i understand and learn my classes and I am always willing to improve. also we are Canadians and are located on the korgath server. my btag is fasra#1208

Yo i’ve been leveling this shaman for ever and now im ready to raid if you need me my tag is Malzahar#11886 and my character’s name is Ripwreck