3/8M Warlock LFG

Currently 446ilvl. Looking for a 2x week guild group. preferably weekends in GMT +8 TImezone

Hey mate, our guild on barth horde is currrrntly 3/8 mythic, we are a laid back raiding guild with plenty of banter during raid, active on many games outside of wow and always people online in discord.

Currently raid Sunday & Monday 8.30-11pm aest
Mythic on sunday and heroic alt/casual run on the Monday.

Currently we need a warlock so would love to have a chat, if you could make our raid times.

Hi Kcoltonikz,

We’re 3/8M on Barthilas Horde, with a current best 1.6% wipe on Mythic Ashvane. Have been chasing a Warlock for quite a while.

We raid 7:30-10:30pm Server time on Sunday and Monday nights.

Krimsonmyst#1273 if you’d like to have a chat :slight_smile:

“Something offensive” horde guild on Barthilas, currently farm first 4 mythic bosses easy. Prog on org is a little slower but have been getting him to 5% each week. Probably the kill this week tbh if you want to be part of it. Check our recruitment post on forms or
Message Our recruitment officer below
usagi#6215 (bnet) or riisa#3859 (discord)

Hey mate, we are 3/8 mythic and looking for a warlock to join our team.

Currently raiding Wed/Sun 7.30-10.30pm ST

Most of our players have previous cutting edge experience and high pvp rankings.

We are looking to achieve cutting edge in 8.3, please add my btag and we will talk further.

Btag: corzaa1990

Hey bud
We’re 4/8M and on the lookout for DPS
We raid Sundays 7-10:30 AEST (oceanic server time)

Hi Kcoltonikz,
We’re currently looking for more raiders, if you interested please check our raid time. Please feel free to contact me if you have nay question:
Btag: joengo#6436

Hit me up!

Guild established this tier recruiting players for Progression 8.3 onwards would love to talk more. Raid times wed/mon 8-11:30pm Servertime

Itsshaneo#1845

Hey have you had any chance to find a guild. We are 5/8M on nagrand/cael Alliance raiding wed/thur 8-11PM ST if thats any interest. If not best of luck on your search!!

Hi there, Kcoltonikz. Did you find yourself a home yet?

If you’re still looking, [A] Wipe It Up on Saurfang might be what you’re looking for. We’re 3/8M and are looking for several new raiders. Check us out on wipeitup dot net!

We raid Wed-Thu 20:00 to 23:00 Sydney time; and run mythic keys Monday night.

Hit me up at Discord on Sky_Paladin#7635 or Bnet Malachiel#1815 if this looks like it’ll work for you.

Best of luck finding your new raid home!

Hey dude!
My guild is looking for a few more commited raiders as we prep for CE progression in 8.3. Quick facts: We’re a previous server 10 guild from Horde-Barthilas that took a break in the last tier, with some of our raiders achieving CE during that break. We’re a 2 day/week guild as well - Tuesday/Sunday. All of the raid related info is in the link posted below, so if you’re interested, PM me via my BTAG - Sovereigne#11990 :slight_smile:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-the-wooly-mammoth-barthilas-7-8m-uldir-recruiting/