9/12M US137M LF Warlock

2nd of three

last bump of night, goodnight

Still looking!

We really need more tanky bois (or girlz)

hey hey you you i dont like your guild. no way no way… think you need a new one :wink:

that’s mean :frowning:

3rd post and why am i awake

Raid night, come home
your other guild sucks, I know
She left me roses by the stairs
Surprises let me know she cares

Say it ain’t so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, join my guild

That’s beautiful smoothiez

Lmfao, you guys entertained me while searching through the forums. I didn’t plan on reading all the posts, but couldn’t stop after I started.

Thanks for the bump!

1st for this toon

why do tanks not exist

1 Like

They do, but they’re hidden.

I really want some pie.

Hey. I am interested. i have a lot of tanking experience and have gotten pretty far in mythic HFC. i have attempted to mythic raid since with guilds ive been in but never have gotten really far. if yall are willing to test me out sometime let me know. im 416 IL rn just returning from uldir. im usually always held back from guilds from showing my true potential so youd probably just look over me. but if you give me a shot, ill give the best of my ability. im reliable and trustworthy. give me a shot or not, either way, i hope yall find what you’re looking for.

Hi,

Let’s talk. I’ve been tanking since naxx40 and haven’t been able to find a quality raiding guild recently that needs a prot war tank main dps offspec. Willing to xfer.

• Hit, Burning Legion

^^ contact bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord if interested

still looking for a tank

Tanks do exist, theyre just told that theyre not a good fit because they do lots of M+ keys and they play WoW too much to raid here. :^)))))