9/12M US137M LF Warlock

Looking for a warlock. Maybe a different range dps if they’re really really really good

Paid Xfers for exceptional applicants

We have gotten every Cutting Edge achievement around the ~US180-200 rank since the start of HFC. We raid T/W/Th 830-12 PM EST. We do heroic and mythic sales after all the content is cleared. All raiders get equal cuts from mythic sales and anyone who participates in the heroic sales gets equal cuts from them. We play a bunch of other games.

We also like to hang out in discord. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, add eldunari#1600 or bgodbgg#1882. Our raid leader is bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord!

Preferred Requirements: At least 430 ilvl, neck 60+, and logs showing good performance with past CE experience, but we will still talk to any applicant who believes they are qualified.

We are also doing sales. Contact the raid leader for sale information too.

TLDR: Mythic guild recruiting a dps warrior - We found there is such a thing as too much gold - We’re awesome - add bgodbgg#1882 in game or bgodbgg#4653 in discord. I don’t read replies to this post so please contact me on discord or bnet

Odionger reporting for duty.

^ likes being gripped

bell and odi sittin in a tree

k-i-s-s-i-n-g (OH COME ON BLIZZARD STOP MAKING ME REPLY WITH FULL SENTENCES)

still looking for a tank

They don’t exist

Something something tank needed.

yep still looking

raid is tomorrow. come raid with us.

Come raid with me and you’ll seee a world of pure imagination!

new raid new me

last bump of the night

and first bump of the morning

If you’re not already in palace with us tonight you should be!

yeah what she said

1st of three

is it nap time yet

One tank please with extra mayo

I’m starving please feed me