3/8M Resto shammy & Feral druid LFG

Resto/ele shammy and Feral/bear druid looking for a new home. Guild stopped raiding due to GM/officers personal lives. We are 3/8M 8/8H in Sacred on the Doomhammer server. Both willing to change mains if needed.
Will send/post logs if requested.

Looking for a West Coast server or raid times after 630pm PST.
Thank you

HEY!

I am GM of horde guild that is also 3/8M EP. We almost were 4/8 this week!!! SO CLOSE :smiley: TUE/WED 915-1215 EST. We are active guild throughout the week
THUR alt/heroic
FRI/SUN RBGs
SAT alternate game night
MON M+
We run contests, MDIs, streaming sponsorships, etc

Add me if you want to chat a bit more
Rawra#1290

First, Thank you for reading our posting! If you have questions, Please contact me directly Frozenwing#1670 on Bnet… or frozenwing#0516 on Discord.

Current Progress in BfA 2/8M

Recruitment Needs
We value talented, dedicated, and hard-working players.
We currently need Warlocks / Mages / Holy pally / Resto shaman / Mistweaver / A Strong Tank / DK / Pally / Warrior
However, any exceptional player will be considered.

About Us

We are originally of Durotan/Ysera where we were since Vanilla Launch (15+Years). We recently moved to Stormrage to offer our raiders access to all the advantages of a highly active server. We are mostly former hardcore raiders that simply cannot raid 4-5 nights a week anymore due to Family / Career / etc. So now we raid on the weekends. We are a close group and are able to absorb new people into our core easily.

Raid Times (Eastern)

Tuesday (Semi-Optional): 8PM until about 10PM (normal/heroic / farm content only)
Friday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM
Saturday (progression): 7:45PM until 11PM

Contact Us

Please contact me with any and all questions you may have… you can catch me on my bnet anytime… or on discord at the information i’m leaving below.

Frozenwing-Durotan (Guild Master) [Frozenwing#1670 - Bnet] or [Frozenwing#0516 - Discord]
tenderhoe#1995 Bnet - Recruitment Assistant / Officer

Thank you, Looking forward to hearing from you.

Frozenwing GM

Hello I would really like to speak with both of you add me on bnet or discord and lets talk.

is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H EP 3/8M with sub 35% wipes on Ashvane)
About Us:
Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.
Raid Schedule:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)
Requirements:
All raiders are expected to:
• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.
• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.
• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:
We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord: Celesaris#7924

Are you interested in raiding weekends?

Lets chat and see if we’re a good fit.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Hey Akkasha, <Inertia? raids T/W 8-11pm PST and we are 3/8M with a 1% wipe on ashvane. We are slowly transitioning into raiding mondays as well. We are active outside of raid, run keys and do pvp as a guild. Add me on bnet if you would like to chat more. Meno#11434

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
1 Healer or Flex Heals
Always looking for Quality raiders that don’t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me!
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444

Behind the Curve is a US Alliance CE guild on Aerie Peak.

We’re looking for exceptional DPS and 1-2 healers (the second preferably can play a DPS spec equally well), with Disc Priests and Holy Paladins in highest demand. Most wanted DPS classes are Rogues, Shadow Priests, Warlocks, Hunters, and Fire Mages, but all exceptional applicants should feel encouraged to inquire.

Raid schedule:
8-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST) Tues/Wed/Thurs

Background/About us:

We are a laid back bunch of good players and good friends who enjoy getting content done at an advanced pace without a lot of the stresses typically associated to high end raiding. We’re generally drama free and prefer a good time over a tense time. That said, we obviously prioritize progress and making the most of our limited 9 hour raid week.

We’ve achieved CE every tier since the start of Legion except for COS and TOS. Most recently we were 71st US Alliance (171st World alliance) for mythic Jaina. We plan to keep improving on that ranking and push for famed slayer.

We run lots of mythic plus as a guild outside of raids and encourage participation there as well! Additionally we do alt runs Saturday that eventually become mythic alt runs, and do heroic Warfronts together as well.

If we seem like a good fit, please contact me at:

Bnet - Gibiati#1614
Discord - Gibiati#3472

Just copy/paste if the i vs L is confusing! (There are no L’s)

Hello,

[H] <Atrophy> Tichondrius 4/8M 8/8H

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Our goal is to push CE without having fatboss play the game for us.

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (Arizona time)
8pm - 11pm PST
10pm - 1am CST
11pm - 2am EST

Feel free to message me
BNET Raptor#1726
DISCORD Raptor#5264

<Critical> of Stormrage is currently recruiting exceptional players to fill our roster for Mythic EP!

Who We Are

We are an Alliance three-day Mythic raiding guild on the Stormrage server. Our focus is to push for CE every tier while having fun doing it, as well as maintaining an active/social community. Outside of raid, we push M+, PvP, hang out in our Discord, and play a variety of other games.

Raid Schedule

Monday / Thursday / Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Expectations

• Be online and ready for raid 15 minutes before our start time.
• Have an understanding of the bosses we will be fighting before coming to raid.
• Make sure your gear is fully gemmed and enchanted before we enter raid. These enhancements (including consumables) are provided for raiders upon request.
• Let one of the officers know directly or through our late-or-absent channel if you cannot make a raid night. Failure to do so will result in a one-week suspension for raiders, or an auto-fail for a trial.

Recruiting Needs

DPS
• Priest
• Shaman
• Warlock
• Warrior
• Paladin

Requirements

• 430+ ilvl
• 60+ HoA
• 30k+ DPS

All exceptional applicants are encouraged to message us, regardless of spec or class, as we are always looking for good players to join our roster!

Contact

Können (Recruitment)
BNet: surjective#11563
Discord: Können#5177

Liqueur (Officer)
BNet: AwesomeGuy#1616
Discord: AwesomeGuy#8442

Oliveowl (GM)
BNet: Oliveowl#1879
Discord: Oliveowl#0403

Streamed Raid Kills

• M: Radiance of Azshara
https://clips.twitch.tv/BelovedShakingOxKappaClaus
(08/26/19)
• M: Blackwater Behemoth
https://clips.twitch.tv/MoralProductiveDadKAPOW
(08/16/19)
• M: Abyssal Commander Sivara
https://clips.twitch.tv/PhilanthropicGorgeousYakinikuPJSalt
(08/16/19)
• H: Queen Azshara
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/465051165
(08/09/19)

Who We Are

Tequila Sundown is a Mythic raid team formed within the <Karma Horde> guild on US-Stormreaver Horde. We’re a “positively determined” progression team that maintains a light-hearted atmosphere while tackling mythic difficulty content. We’re mature adults with jobs and family seeking like-minded players who have a passion for the game but want to avoid the needless angst or drama that often gets associated with progression raiding. We log on to have fun - so come have some fun with us!

A Team Within a Community

Our raid team is one of three within the larger guild of <Karma Horde>, which was formed back during WotLK. As such, the guild and Discord are very active and social. There are always people around online and in-game. The community atmosphere is welcoming and friendly to players of all levels. The guild enforces a Code of Conduct that has zero tolerance for hate/offensive speech.

We are always looking to add players with a friendly personality and lots of passion for the game. We want players who are going to log in on non-raid nights and be down for all the other things we’re into: pushing mythic+, doing world quests, PVP shenanigans, achievement hunting, hyper-competitive fishing… there’s so much to do and so many ways to enjoy the game. This is our favorite hobby and we’d like to play with you if it is yours, too.

Progression Goals
We are currently 3/8M 8/8H in the Eternal Palace.

We strive for a fun environment that takes the challenges of mythic seriously and giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. Performance matters, but so does staying positive and finding the fun in the difficulty of a raid. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

Raid Days/Times
Our mandatory raids are:
Tuesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Thursdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Optional (but encouraged):
Wednesdays 10:45pm - 1:45am CT (8:45pm - 11:45pm PT)
Wednesday nights are for farming the previous raid difficulty and very rarely requires the entire evening.

Recruitment Needs

Mythic caliber players who love to play, are ready to contribute, and seeking a long term raiding home on a resilient team that does not fold.

Interested? Next steps:
Please check out our team’s wiki on the Karma Horde subreddit - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/tequilasundown
Read the Guild’s Code of Conduct. - https://www.reddit.com/r/FTH/wiki/coc
Complete and submit a New Raider Application - https://forms.gle/HJcJYPujRFi8fdcZ8
Join the guild’s Discord Server - https://discord.gg/3Pb3QXs
Add the Raid Leaders on bnet: joat#1832, DrunkGreek#1742, Lambkill#1856.
Or on Discord: joat#1832, Pharscyde#9734, sayver#9682.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re still looking, please Bnet gibiati#1614 to discuss a 5/8M Late night (8-11PST) guild with space for both core spots.

Akkasha, hello!

Are you still looking for a raiding home? We raid Tues. and Thurs. from 8:30PM Pacific until 11PM, so I think you could make our raid times. Our team has spots open for both you and your druid friend. Current progression is 3/8M, am confident we could get Ashvane down with some more nights on her.

Our guild is stable, led by a U.S. top 100 former raid lead and GM, and I am the recruitment officer who has run my own guild for over 10 years, so you can expect no drama and continued efforts to keep the guild running. No fears of transferring and then having the raid team fall apart or stop raiding!

The team is also very active. We run M+, heroic alt raids, pvp, islands, etc. I’d love to meet you guys and run some keys together as a trial if you are interested. It’s a light-hearted casual group that enjoys memes, but buckles down for boss fights. Adult guild with most members between the ages of 25-40. If you’d be willing to give us a chance or have questions, please contact me at Neddy#1554. Thanks!

<DMCG> of Illidan - 4/8M

We are recruiting one tank, any ranged DPS, preferably mages, hunters and boomkins, as well as any type of healers.

• Tuesday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
  • Wednesday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST
  • Thursday - 9:30pm CST to 12:30am CST

BTAG: Swiver#11128

Hey Akkasha, we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: AoTC, 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Hello, if you are still looking for a new home, please add me on Bnet. Avi#12246. We are a 3/8M guild raiding Tue / Thurs/ and Sun from 7-10 PST. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073