3/8M Horde WAR LF Guild

Availability: All days except for Friday after 8PM PST
IGN: Insursioo

Hello I am a 3/8M Fury Warrior looking for a guild with the goal of cutting edge in Battle for Dazor’alor. As the attendance boss claims my current guild I’m kinda in need of a new one. I have logs and armory links i can provide since for some reason the forums no longer allow links, but obviously you could check my logs using my ign. I also participate in M+10’s or higher, and would enjoy pushing higher. If you have interest in adding me to your roster now or in the next raid tier message me on BNET- Nightmare27g#1257

Look no further! are looking for more DPS to join us in taking down mythic Battle for Dazor’alor. We are currently 2/8M for Uldir, and raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays @ 5PM server time. Our roster is 13/20, and we would be happy to have you join us for our next raid night to see if it is a good fit. P.S. We get bread!

Hey there. ill cut to the chase. We are 4/8m on vectis, we raid 10-30-1:30am pst thurs and sat. Somewhat new Semi hardcore guild, preparing a team for cutting edge for next tier. If you are able to make these times hit me uo on my btag.

Kingsh7t#1906