3/8M Holy Paladin LF guild

Currently Alliance can go Horde. (This is a repost on my main)
Hello everyone, as it says I’m seeking a new home to raid with. With the release of BFA as well as Classic most of my friends have quit or decided to play more casually. With that being said, I’m still very much interested in mythic raiding; down below is a list of classes/specs I enjoy the most and I’m willing to play. Some are further behind then others however gearing or grinding for essences as well as neck level isn’t an issue for me.

I’d prefer to raid two - three days a week starting at 6pm PST (9pm EST) or later.
If you’d like to get in contact with me to see my logs or to chat about your guild please leave your information below or contact me via discord.

Classes / Neck Levels / Progression / Item Level / Specializations

Paladin
Spec(s): Holy > Ret > Prot
Neck: 65
Item level: 433 - 440 ( Depending on Spec )
Alts: Fire/Frost mage - Boomy/Resto/Bear - Fury/Arms/Prot - Shadow/Holy Priest.
Necks: 55-59 ( Depending on class/spec )
Ilvl: 415 - 430 ( Depending on class/spec)

Discord: Irishgamer#9908
Warcraftlogs: warcraftlogs com/character/us/stormrage/judgenjury#difficulty=4&spec=Any

Hey Judgenjury!

In Other News on Stormrage-US is recruiting!

We pride ourselves on having a welcoming, friendly, laid-back atmosphere, while still being able to progress.

The classes we are currently looking for include: healer: paladin, shaman, disc, monk or druid; ranged - warlock, hunter, mage, spriest, shaman, or boomkin; and melee: demon hunter, warrior, monk, rogue, paladin or death knight.

However, we are ALWAYS looking for exceptional players!

We raid Wednesday (optional heroic), Thursday and Sunday (mythic), 8pm - 11pm server time.

Our progression in Eternal Palace is 3/8 Mythic, with pulls on Ashvane, and 8/8 Heroic.

Our progression in Battle of Dazar’Alor was 9/9 Heroic and 5/9 Mythic.
In Crucible of Storms we are 2/2 Heroic.
In Uldir we were 8/8 Normal, and 8/8 Heroic, and 4/8 Mythic.

We also accept casual players of all levels.

We use personal loot, and also RCLootCouncil loot system (only for items that you WANT to trade, no pressure at all to do so), and we offer discord for all members, in which we do require a working microphone in case you need to ever call out for something raid related. We use cauldrons for flasks in the raid too, and vantus runes when needed.

We have many people active in M+ of all levels too.

If you are interested in applying or would like more information feel free to add Zahliah#1647 to talk some more about In Other News!

We would absolutely love to have you if you raid late night i will add your discord name

< Convergent >
US-Stormrage | Alliance
Monday/Tuesday/Wensday 10:00PM To 12:30AM PST (West Coast Raiders)
Tuesday/Wensday/Thursday 1:00AM To 3:30AM EST (East Coast Raiders)

Current Progression:

Eternal Palace 3/8M 8/8h 8/8N

Past Progression:

Crucible of Storms 2/2H

Battle of Dazar’alor: 3/9M | 9/9H

Uldir: 2/8M 8/8H

Antorus, the Burning Throne: 11/11H

Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 H 3/9 M
Trial of Valor: 3/3 H
Nighthold: 10/10 H

Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 H

About Us:

• Formed During legion and Revamped At The Begging Of BFA Our Core
    leadership And Progression Team have been playing Since Vanilla And Are
    Looking To Take The Next Steps In Mythic Progression.
  • Looking To Build On Our Core Mythic Raid Team Based On A Foundation Of
    Trust And Friendship!
  • We Are A Very Laid Back Guild, With A Progression Mindset.
  • Being Ex military Myself We Except Any Ex Military Member Regardless Of Skill.
  • We are looking for raiders who share the same goals of end game progression.
  • We provide food/cauldron and repairs for all raiders.
  • We are a very welcoming guild with very friendly players.
  • We are looking for members to be here for a long time, and to hopefully find a
    home for future content and/or expansions.
  • We understand real life happens But We expect officers be given prior notice if
    you know you wont be able to make it to raid.
  • We use Deadly Boss Mods Weak Auras And Any class appropriate Class Mods.
  • We just wanna down things and progress in content as quickly and painlessly as
    possible.

What We’re Looking For:
Convergent is looking for talented players who have the drive to push end game content at a steady pace, who’s open to constructive criticism, and who make efforts to put in the work needed to become a better raider.

Recruitment:
We are currently interested And Excepting any and all Applicants. Class specific needs are as followed:

Tank:
⦁ Brewmaster Monk

Healer:
⦁ Holy Paladin
⦁ Mistweaver Monk

Melee DPS:
⦁ Demon Hunter
⦁ Frost OR Unholy Death Knight

Range DPS:
⦁ Warlock
⦁ Ele Shaman
⦁ Shadow Priest
⦁ Any Mage type
⦁ Hunter

We are currently also seeking exceptional DPS applications that have a healing off-spec, Or that have a Tank off-spec and perform well in both roles.

That said, we encourage applications from exceptional raiders to just starting, regardless of what we currently are looking for!

Expectations:
⦁ Bring your A game every night
⦁ Maintain steady attendance
⦁ Be on and ready 15 minutes prior to raid start
⦁ Be knowledgeable about your class and spec and upcoming progression
encounters
⦁ Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Addons:

Raiding Addons
⦁ DBM/BigWigs
⦁ Exorsus Raid Tools
⦁ Angry Assignments
⦁ WeakAuras
⦁ Interrupt Manager

Mythic+ Addons
⦁ Method Dungeon Tools
⦁ QE Dungeon Tips
⦁ Gotta Go Fast
⦁ Astral Keys
⦁ Raider I.O

Application Process:

If you are interested in a new home and want to join please contact a officer or If you need more information we would be glad to chat with you .

Guild leader
Mostdeadly#1655 In Game jaucen

Raid leader
Ebonbane#1309 In Game Runegazer

Officers
Myself#1619 In Game Ventina
Exxcar#1574 In Game Jorrafern
Drugstocowbo#1133 In Game Thyoden

Hello I am Killerpro GM to Pirate Chat we are currently looking for a Holy paladin for our Core roster. I have reviewed your logs and see that you are solid AF! We are currently are working on Orgozoa as well and would love some of your insight on the as well. I hope you consider joining the crew! I will leave my copy pasta below.

Pirate Chat is 8/8H and 4/8M TEP. The goal of this guild is to make a semi-hardcore group of dedicated raiders looking to get progression done while maintaining a fun atmosphere.

Needs:
Holy Paladin- Very High
Resto Shaman- Very high
Shadow- very high
Sin rogue- high
Ele Shaman- hgih

RAID SCHEDULE:
TUES/THURS 10PM-1AM EST
Optional Alt/Heroic day- Monday 10PM-1AM EST

Our guild consists of older college students and working adults. We have an active discord community and are often running mythic keys or playing other games together.
If you are looking for a solid and active raiding guild with the mind set of having a good time and getting cutting edge for each raid tier in BFA, then add any of us on bnet and let’s chat!

Battle net ID:
Nyteblayde69#1643 (GM)
Trogdor#1234 (Dps officer)

Transceñd - Alliance, Stormrage
4/8m EP, 6/9M BoD
Tues/Wed/Thurs 9-11pm EST

We are a friendly mythic raiding guild seeking like-minded individuals to add to our roster. We are currently seeking a Fury Warrior, Mage, S. Priest for immediate mythic trial. Please reach out to get more info:

Brittster#1804(Jahharra) Disc: Jahharra#9913 (Fastest Method of Response)

Contacts: Gm:Jahharra(Bt:Brittster#1804) Officers: Incinerette(BT:(Incin#11203), Smashzerõ (Oicu81#11340), Mefisto (Meffisto#1809), Raidleads: Dairylarry, Resource Manager:Arç

WOW Progress: ~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Transceñd

Forum Link to know more about us:[A]<Transceñd> TEP 4/8 M, Lf Mage,S Priest,Fury Warrior, for mythic trials