3/8M Healer LF new Mythic progression guild

Yo whaddup gamers. My guild died to classic and I’m beginning to feel that they won’t return. I have no previous experience with mythic raiding outside of this raid tier. I’d love to learn and progress forward with a dedicated group.

Currently, my mistweaver is 439 ilvl (if you look at my profile I’m in brewmaster so it’s out of date). I currently have every healer capped and I’m slowly working on all of their essences. If your team plans on split runs then I’m your guy.

My logs are pretty trash because my group knowingly overhealed every fight. My dps parses are quite impressive but honestly who plays mistweaver for dps parses. I’m open to changing mains to any of the other healers, but I will need help preparing them since they are quite behind.

Also I’d love to be in a morning raiding guild during weekdays. If any team out there has that schedule, or if you would like to start a group to start such a guild raiding schedule, please contact me on my discord Keg#3824.

If you have any questions I’m an open book. Contact me at my discord above and I’ll answer any questions you’ve got.

Thank you for your time!
Keg

Ladies and Gentleman,

Firstly, we would like to thank you for taking time out of your unquestionably busy schedules to stop by and read this recruitment pitch. We understand that time is extremely valuable and it means a lot to us that you are considering our guild. With that said, let’s get to the details.

Darkblood Coven, a Thrall guild that has been in existence for over 7 years , is a normal/heroic raiding guild that is currently seeking members to fill it’s core.

What we would like:

1.) Dedicated, mature (preferably 18+), and respectful members of all classes and specifications.
2.) Members who are willing to assist in the process of gearing the under geared. We don’t expect you to make it a full time job, but if you reach a slow point in your daily activities, helping a fellow guild member if asked, would be appreciated.

What we don’t want:

1.) Drama!
2.) Elistist’s who go out of their way to make others feel bad because of a lower item level or general lack of experience.
3.) Individuals who join and leave the guild instantly due to a misunderstanding regarding the guild. If you have questions, please ask us!

Our raid times are as follows:

Friday - 2100-0000LST (9:00pm-12:00am)
Saturday - 2100-0000LST (9:00pm-12:00am)

We understand that life takes priority over raiding and that not all raid times can be made. We would, on the other hand, appreciate notification if you will not be attending a raid that you have signed up for.

Aside from raiding, Darkblood Coven conducts guild events that will be scheduled randomly throughout the week which provides all members a chance to participate in guild related activities if the scheduled raid cannot be made due to a scheduling conflict. These events include but are not limited to;

1.) Mythic Plus Parties to push guild member keys.
2.) Time Walking Extravaganza’s during Time Walking events.

We find that the additional events create guild camaraderie and builds a certain level of teamwork. If guild events are something you are interested in, this may be the place for you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. If there is anything we want you to take away from this post, it’s that this guild puts “fun” above everything else which is our number one objective. If you are not having fun, what is the point of playing? Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any further questions. Thanks and have fun…

-Promethuus

Contacts:

GUILD MASTER

Deathwizard: Deathwizard#1149

RECRUITING OFFICERS

Susperia: Demonslayer#13528
Owlbundy: Gunz#11506
Eveanyn: Eveanyn#1616
Prometheuus: Angeluus#11931