3/8M EP 7/8M BoD 445 Holy Pal LF Late Night Raid Team

Hello all!

I’m an experienced and well performing glimmer built hpal currently 3/8 in EP with over 170 wipes on Ashvane purely due to a lack of DPS to meet the checks. We actually haven’t raided in 2 months with attendance issues and I’ve decided it’s time to look elsewhere. I was 7/8 in BoD on multiple toons and have plenty of high end experience as I’ve played since day 1 vanilla launch.

I’m looking to find a team that looks to make progress towards CE each tier even if we come up short. I’d prefer a team thats 4/8 or higher simply due to the fact I’m tired of staring at Ashvane. As far as times go I’m looking for something late night around 12am or later start times EST. I’m open to server and faction transfers and would actually prefer to transfer back to alliance.

I have plenty of logs for those interested and am open to interviews and applications where necessary. Happy raiding to all and I hope to find a new home that might be missing that final piece of healing core to make the push. Add my discord or btag below to chat or drop a post below.

Bnet: Saycarramrod#11674
Discord: SayCarRamrod77#2344

I know you’re looking for late night, but if our times would at all work for you, hit me up. Very interested in filling out a core healer spot that we need for prog.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 7/8M Realm 9 US 135
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Healer, Demon Hunter, Rogue, & Fire Mage
►Weekend Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 31 US 544
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer, Shadow Priest & Warlock
Visit our website to apply!
https://efficient.enjin.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

INCLUSION is an alliance guild on Proudmoore looking for good dedicated players to add to our mythic raid team. We are currently 3/8M and 8/8H.
We are looking for a Tank , Holy Paladin, and DPS. Our raid times are Monday and Thursday from 6-9 pm PST. Additionally we run M+, pvp, mog runs, and are an active helpful guild. If INCLUSION sounds like a good fit for you send me a message!

Btag: Beeanna#1235
Discord: Riann#5746