3/8M CE raider LF new home. 9/9M last tier

Currently Alliance can go Horde.
Hello everyone, as it says I’m seeking a new home to raid with. With the release of BFA as well as Classic most of my friends have quit or decided to play more casually. With that being said, I’m still very much interested in mythic raiding; down below is a list of classes/specs I enjoy the most and I’m willing to play. Some are further behind then others however gearing or grinding for essences as well as neck level isn’t an issue for me.

I’d prefer to raid two - three days a week starting at 6pm PST (9pm EST) or later.
If you’d like to get in contact with me to see my logs or to chat about your guild please leave your information below

Classes / Neck Levels / Progression / Item Level / Specializations

Paladin
Spec(s): Holy > Ret > Prot
Neck: 65
Item level: 433 - 440 ( Depending on Spec )
Alts: Fire/Frost mage - Boomy/Resto/Bear - Fury/Arms/Prot - Shadow/Holy Priest.
Necks: 55-59 ( Depending on class/spec )
Ilvl: 415 - 430 ( Depending on class/spec)

hey man! Precordium Pumpers 8/8H 4/8M BoD: Cutting Edge transfer guild recruiting highly skilled raiders that want to push content on a 2 day- 8 hour schedule. Times: Tues/Wed 9-1 ST. Add Vendixon#11942 or myself Baldy#11109 for info!

Hey there!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 4/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Hey bud. vivified is 4/8 mythic 2% on orogoza. tues/wed/thur 10-1 EST. were looking for a good hpally. if you would like to talk go ahead and add Elricc#11553

hi there! here is the info for our guild because we are looking for most of the specs you play!

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional DPS players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogues
  • Warriors
  • Hunters
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priests

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

Interested in another Holy Paladin to join our healer team. Would be interested in talking with you. Hit me up.

Short version: Mythic Guild LFM Raiders committed to getting CE.

GM/Raid Lead: Xantoniel#1517 on Bnet or Xantoniel#1979 on Discord

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 5/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Heyyy Ihaveworms!

Think of how refreshing a fresh start as Horde on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 26%). I have an immediate raid spot for a Holy Paladin

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
www.arcanum-guild .com

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to www.arcanum-guild .com

<Seven Deadly Sins> [Stormrage (A)] WRATH Team - Mythic raid team ( 3/8M ; 8/8H AOTC 3rd week) recruiting Wedn/Sun/Mon 8:30 - 11:30 PM EST .

Goal is CE each tier! Active off nights with M+ and some PvP. Personality fit is just as important as performance. Strong core and just looking to fill the last few gaps with skilled players.

Part of a mega guild with 5 mythic raid teams. Always experienced players around to help!!

Discord: boomboompowy#4769
Bnet: showvak#11685
Or
Discord: jarl#4802
Bnet: thebucket#1504

Hey Ihaveworms, we currently have an immediate position open in our healer core for a holy paladin - it looks like our times would work for you so if you are interested please feel free to add me or throw an application in at the link below.
Spam below:

Guild Name: Baddies
Faction: Horde
Server: US-Stormreaver
Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 9pm-12am EST | 8pm-11pm CST | 6pm-9pm PST
Progression: 5/8M,
M Xavius (US93), M Archimond (US102), M Blackhand (US52), H Garrosh (US78) Realm First, H Ra-Den 25m (US104), H Will of the Emporer (US177)

About Baddies:
Baddies was formed in Cataclysm with aspirations of clearing all high end raid content. Over the years we have repeatedly reached this goal while steadily improving our roster, atmosphere, and rankings. Notable achievements include a Server First Garrosh on Stormreaver as well maintaining a US 30-100 spot for 5 years. Many of our players also participate in activies outside of raiding such as M+'s, RBGs and arenas. We also have several players who play other games outside of WoW.
Raid Recruiting:
Currently accepting select ranged and melee dps. We currently have a core spot open for a healer.
Here’s a kill video: /www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpCs2ONeTA8&feature=youtu.be

WoWProgress: /www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Baddies

How to join: Fill out our short application form - /baddies.org/apply/
GM: Bigpapi [B-Tag: Daemios#1636]
Recruiting Officer: Eureka [B-Tag: Eureka#1357]

Hello. we are currently recruiting here is our info below. We just merged our 2 guilds that were split raiding so Wowprogress is off but if you have any questions feel free to message me or an officer.
Bnet: Rooster#12720

Behind the Curve, a 5/8M Alliance Late night PST guild has a core spot available immediately for a holy pal. On Aerie Peak.

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 PM PST

CE all tiers since Legion except TOS/COS.

Bnet: Gibiati#1614
Discord: Gibiati#3472

Quick and painless process, if you’re a good fit we’ll move you in quickly.

I’m still looking for a guild, here is my contact information.
Discord: Irishgamer#9908

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 3/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 8/8H Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 7/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Still seeking alliance or horde raiding guild. Prefer them to be 4/8M+

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekday Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 7 US 136
9/9M Realm 13 US 255
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruitment Needs: Ele Shaman, Spriest, Warlock, Rogue and Holy Paladin!
►Weekend Team
Progression: 3/8M Realm 43 US 721
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer & any exceptional DPS
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Are you still looking for a team? is currently 3/8M and we raid M/T/W 8-11PM PST. Add me on bnet if you would like to chat some more. Meno#11434

Hey there, we are in need of a holy pally so if the below interests you please let us know via our app!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 5/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

boosting bump

im still looking for a guild