3/8M Brewmaster Monk LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi there! I am a 427 ilvl 3/8M Brewmaster Monk tank and I am looking for a top end raiding guild to push mythic and get as close to CE as i can get this tier! I also have a geared MW and WW set as well! If you are interested please add me on Btag BigT#1946 so i can talk with you further.

I am good with most any raid times as well as days other than Saturday. I would prefer to stay horde but for the right guild i may be willing to faction transfer. LF something relatively quickly!

Btag=BigT#1946

Vice - Horde, Area 52
7/8H EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

still lookin

Could use a BrM.

Intent - Kil’Jaeden 3/8M & 9/9M is a 2 day weekend raiding guild currently looking to fill a few spots for the remainder of the tier and onward.

Raid Schedule
Friday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST
Saturday: 9:00 PM - 1 AM PST

Recruitment Needs

Tank - 1 spot available (Multi-class is a huge plus)
Monk - High
Paladin - High
Warrior - Med
Death Knight - Med

Healer - 1 spot available (Multi-class is a huge plus)
Priest - High
Resto Shaman- Med
Mistweaver - Med
Resto Druid - Med

Melee DPS - 1 spot available
Demon Hunter - High

We will ALWAYS consider exceptional players regardless of recruitment needs.

Players are expected to be open to suggestions and amenable to constructive criticism. We also expect everyone to treat each other with respect. If you cannot raid and discuss strategy in a civil manner, this is not the place for you. You may hear profanity in discord/guild chat but verbal attacks will not be tolerated.

Attendance
As a raid team, especially with a limited schedule, it is important that we recruit people who are available to raid both Friday and Saturday evenings each week. As adults, we understand that things can come up and schedules can change. It will never be held against you if you have to miss the occasional raid due to unforeseen circumstances. Notice of absence is appreciated.

About
Intent was originally founded on Korgath during Wrath of the Lich King as a progression focused guild, raiding about 9 hours per week. We transferred to Kil’Jaeden at the beginning of 2014 and successfully cleared Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar before 6.0 released.

We are looking to build a solid community, including Mythic+ groups, achievement raids/runs, PvP, etc.

If interested, please head to our WoWProgress page and fill out an application. Thanks!

Sorry brother thanks for the interest but I cant make every single saturday. due to obligations irl

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 3/8M Palace (US 72) 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref resto shaman, priest, paladin)

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Resto Shaman
  • Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Mage
  • Moonkin
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • S Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
Richard#11728 (btag)