3/8M BM Hunter LFG

Hey Illidan, I am a 3/8M experience BM hunter looking for a new guild. My last guild disbanded and I am still looking to progress up to and further than what this last guild was able to get to. Currently 378 iLvl, looking for a primarily weeknight raiding guild, Tues-Thurs preferred. Please reach out to me on bnet or discord, I’d love to talk with anyone.

Discord: Kunaiman#3114
Bnet: Kunaiman#1378

1 Like

Added your btag, would love to chat. I run a mythic team here illidan horde side. we are 3/8 M with a lot of us 4 and 5/8. We have 1 more core ranged spot open tues/thurs 7:30 server - 11 sunday optional. thappel#1576

Hi there, Drdreanor! From the sound of it, our times and days would make up. We would really want a hunter, so I hope you’ll consider us. :slight_smile:

Who we are:
Horde Community College(4/8M) is a new and upcoming guild taking the Illidan-Horde server by storm. We are a group of laid-back, semi-hardcore raiders looking to progress through all of Battle For Azeroth’s Mythic content. Our raid nights are a great time for all, with hardly a moment of silence to spare as members fling memes at each other constantly. Most of our members are active WoW players, but we also venture into other games as well, and we will sometimes get together to play outside of WoW.

What we aim to achieve:
Horde Community College is strictly a semi-hardcore guild. This means that we do not raid all nights of the week, nor do we expect our members to put more time than they want to into this game. Because we are not a hardcore guild, we do not require our members to be on the cutting edge, and we don’t expect them to be either. However, all of our members do want to push deep into Mythic content and down bosses consistently, and as such we strive to never to give up on progression.

What we expect of our raiders:
To reiterate, all of our core members are serious about pushing Mythic progression and eventually full-clearing raids before the patches cycle. As such we expect all raiders to have 100% attendance, or as near to it as possible, so that bosses can be learned and downed on a regular basis (raid times are listed below). The Horde Community College has many student aid programs; as long as raiders show up mostly prepared, our faculty will be more than willing to help provide any missing gaps for them, such as flasks or enchants. Lastly, we prefer all of our raiders to have decent communication skills (or just a microphone to speak through in case of emergencies).

Raiding Schedule:
Tuesdays: Heroic/Mythic | 9pm - 12am CST
Thursdays: Heroic/Mythic | 9pm - 12am CST
There might be a weekend raid ever now and again for cleaning up any un-downed bosses of the week, or maybe even an alt run!

What we are looking for:
We are currently recruiting a mistweaver monk or a restoration shaman, all ranged DPS, and maybe some melee. Recruitment priorities will be listed below. Horde Community College welcomes its campus to all players of the game, whether they be experienced or new. Many of our members would be glad in helping lower item-leveled players gear up to Mythic quality or tighten up their rotations. That being said, we will prioritize those that know what they are doing over those that do not.

Recruitment Priorities:
Tanks
Prot Pally, Blood DK, Veng DH | Very Low
Brew Monk | Low
Healers
Resto Sham, MW Monk | High
Damage
Warlock, Boomie | Very High
Mage, Hunter | High
Ele Sham, SPriest | Moderate
Melee | Low
Parses are parses, and competent play and good logs will easily overshadow the guild’s class priorities!

How to contact:
If if are interested in trying out for the guild’s roster, or just finding out more information about us in general, feel free to add one of the battle-tags below. You may also reply to the post, but it might not be as effective as just messaging an officer.

Recruitment Officer: Daz - Daz#1218
College Counselor: Scooch - scoochacho#1367
Guildmaster: Carlossuave - Romulus#1726

Hi Drdreanor,

I sent you a bnet add so we can talk further but leaving this here so you know what we are about.

< One Blood > is a 3-night guild that is currently 2/8M and 8/8H raiding guild on Illidan, currently seeking a few quality dps to fill out our roster for the next tier. We are a semi-hardcore, family friendly guild that likes to have a good time. Our aim next tier is to get Cutting Edge.

Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Monday 10:30 PM - 1:30 AM Server Time (Central)

If you are interested in learning more, or would like to come raid with us tonight as a trial add me to Bnet and message at Modotti#1629

Shroud Illidan US – Horde LF exceptional players that are “Mythic Experienced” to push progression.

Progression Currently: BFA - 5/8M, 8/8H

Current needs:

DPS
Balance Druid - High Priority
Mage - High Priority
Hunter - High Priority
Warlock - High Priority

Raid Schedule:
9pm - 12am Wednesdays and Thursdays, EST
8pm - 11pm CST (Illidan Server time)

About Us:
We are a team of mature raiders who have fun while progressing but know when to knuckle down and get the job done. Shroud has been around since mid-wrath while our core group have been playing since vanilla - many CE, aotc achievements, realm first achievement players and so on play within our ranks. We offer many raider incentives and feel we reward our players well for their time. Likewise, Shroud offers ALT raids, old content raids and many social activities outside of raids inc scheduled Mythic+ days.

Applications can be via the web or our guild discord in a live interview process. Should you wish any more info, feel free to add Kizzies (Kelty#3244) to Btag or see or our post on wowprogress.

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONSISTENT AND RELIABLE PLAYERS

Illidan[H] 6/8M REWIND

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 5-10 minutes before raid).

Friday (optional) : heroic/normal run

Saturday or Sunday (optional) : Yolo Rbg

Contacts

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.