3/8M 442 iLvL BM Monk LF late night raid team

Due to RL change I can’t make my current terans raid time. Looking for a raid team that starts after 9 PM PT. Currently alliance on Proudmoore but willing to transfer for right fit.

I have all tanks at 120, monk is best geared but can get others up quickly. This is a alt, for obvious reasons not posting on main.

Thank you for your time.

Hello, we are recruiting:

How Long On Brez | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Friday and Saturday, 11:00pm-1:30am PST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey there,

I’ll keep this short and if it’s something you’re interested, I’d like to chat over discord or bnet. I’ve spent the past ~6 weeks trying to find a high quality, late night guild and I’ve given up and am deciding to start my own. Raid times/days are still undecided, but will start at 11pm CST (9pm PST) and be some combination of Sunday - Thursday. The goal is to find players worthy of getting Cutting Edge, but focusing on the people and personalities instead of just getting anyone that can push buttons in the right order.

EDIT: As an update to the above, raid times are M/T/Th from 11pm - 2am CST. Guild is called <Sleep Deprivation> on Mal’Ganis. We already have a bunch of people interested and are mostly looking to fill out our DPS roles!

If this sounds like a venture you’d be interested in, I’d love to chat more!
Bnet: Zamereon#1622
Discord: Zamereon#4336