3/8M 385 Hunter or 377 Holy/Ret pally lf Mal'ganis raiding guild

8/8H on 11/18. 3/8M.

Previous serious raider with world 170 ranked ToTGC and immortality, plenty of US 500+ kills. Excellent at mechanics, researches character. Willing to play the optimal of three specs. Has Hpally/Ret/prot alt 377. Previous 2400+ 5’s and 3’s PvP exp.

So my work currently has me on call 7 days a week, every other week. What this means for me is I could show up to raid days gauranteed at least every other week. Possibly gone depending on workload on non-raid days.

I know this puts me at a disadvantage, but I’ve been playing this game since 2007, I’m a seasoned raider, who actually can learn mechanics the first time just from watching a video or reading an explanation even. I have a very low fail rate, and come prepared with consumables and any required strat readup/research. I stay updated on my class changes, Sim upgrades, and actually care about my personal progress and gameplay. Because of this, I think I would be worth having on a roster that is semi-casual, but can still push a fair ways into, or complete mythic raid tiers.

Hello there!

I’ll link you my spam so you know a bit about the guild ^.^

Guild & Server: <Come Honor Critties> Horde: Mal’Ganis

Raid Times/Days: Mon/Tue/Wed 11:30p-2a, EST

Current Progression: Newer guild led by CE raiders striving for CE in the future.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet-Uther7052#1213

Application: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdXI6amksW-KmyrelcYSEqQxmYcLai95iMuT-bsZiYBsFDbQA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Requirements: iLvl 370+, HoA 32 (for raid.) Must know fights. Must be able to regularly attend raid days. (Not including call-offs or emergencies.) Needs: Currently accepting applications for all roles!

Additionally, willing to play my pally as main.

Morpheus#1478 on Malganis- Horde add me lets chat

If you consider transferring let us know. We’d be ecstatic to have a sub/stand-in of your caliber.

bump up ^^.