3/8M 376 Dk Dps

Hey, I am Unholydkx! I am 3/8M Uldir 376 DK dps looking for a Tue/Wed progressive raiding guild that raids past 6:30pm Server. I do have warcraft logs if you want to check me. I took a break about a month ago after my guild fell apart due to inactivity, and I want to pick back up before 8.1 drops.

Somethings to know about me before you recruit.
-1. I don’t accept racism. So if you and your guildies think it’s cool then don’t pm me.
-2. I show up 15mins early to the raids prepared. I don’t want to be sitting at the entrance waiting an hour for the guy who forgot to repair his gear.
-3. I want more than just a Tue/Wed raiding guild. I want people to play with outside raid times too.

I know it’s pretty straight forward, but I rather post it here than waste anyone’s time. I’m a good guy and I like to have fun progressing :wink:

3/8M

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Uncensored is an evening guild located on Tichondrius – US, formerly known as Uncensored of Malorne. Over the years, we’ve built a community of people who genuinely like playing games together. We decided to come together again and created our team for BFA. Our teams’ vision has always been around having a great time while, typically in an uncensored format while maintaining to be competitive among ourselves.

As our raiding community and times may not be ideal for all players, we’re a growing force of individuals whom enjoy improving as players at new raids are released. Our team thrives from comedy among ourselves and being able to laugh at ourselves for silly mistakes, while moving toward a common goal.

What you can expect from us:

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of our team
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found throughout Warcraft progression

What we expect from you:

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency in Performance & Attendance [No Call No Show – Taken very seriously]
  • Genuine commitment to the greater mythic team
  • High level experience & knowledge to play your class to its max potential

Raid Times:

Tuesday & Thursday: 7:15 – 10:15 PM PST (10:15 PM – 1:15 AM EST) / [9:15 PM – 12:15 AM CST]

Progression:

T21 – 3/8 Mythic

TO APPLY VISIT: goo.gl/forms/iOXh4lzvXjjnUsAp1

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact Info:

GM: Bnet – Khambhat#1967 / Discord Tag – Rhaab#9614
Recruitment Officer: Bnet – Dominiko#1777 / Discord Tag – Dominiko#5315
DPS Officer: Bnet – Murgy#11437 / Discord Tag – Murgy#3168

Sorry, can’t make Thursdays. Only Tue/Wed after 6:30pm Server as posted :frowning:

(Horde, 2/8M 8/8H) is looking for DPS for our main raid! We are a group of passionate raiders who want to experience and excel in current content, while maintaining a fun atmosphere. We raid two days a week - Tue/Wed 6:30-9:30 CST.

We like to have fun, but definitely want to focus on getting boss kills under our belt. Our guild also has many members pushing high level keys and doing PvP!

Add T1ttyman#1365 on BNet if you wish to talk more, we could really use a DK :stuck_out_tongue:

Still looking