3/8 Mythic Prot / Ret Paladin LF Late night guild

Hello. First off, thanks for stopping in to read this, even if you are just going with the standard copy paste approach. So, As the title says I’m 3/8 Mythic Uldir progression, but I had a decent number of pulls on Vectis, Fetid, and Zul all before I got pulled away with work. I didn’t have a labtop at the time to allow me to continue being a fulltime main tank. However, with that being said, I’ve recently changed over to night shift for the forseeable future, which makes it impossible for me to stay with my current guild and actually raid with them, even though I love their faces. (I just want to punch two of them, I swear.)

Now, going forward into BoD I can either tank or dps, or, if applicable for the right reasons, I’d even change classes to something else if needed. I can raid pretty much any day, though I’d like to keep Friday and Saturday night off for spending time with friends and family.

My preferred times are anything after 11:15pm PST until about 3:30am PST. If it’s within a little bit of those times, and for the right fit, I’ll do my best to make anything work.

I’ve played the game off and on since about a year after Vanilla’s release. I’ve always raided to some extent and taken breaks at times, but who hasn’t at this point? I do love the game, and I still generally love the people in it for the most part. I love to play multiple games, and do things outside of raid, and just generally shoot the crap with people.

If you think I might be a good fit for you, drop a line below or add me @ Logota#1551 and I’ll get in touch with you as soon as I’m online and available.

Bump it to the top

Bumping for bumps sake.

Bump for the eternal quest

Where are those 2nd shifters at?

Where are those 2nd shifters at?

Would you have any interest in a morning guild? chelly1393#1944

Hey Logota,

I think < Style > could be the guild for you.

< Style > is an Alliance raiding guild on Proudmoore. We’re a newer guild, with Uldir being our first tier as a Mythic team. We’re 8/8H and 3/8M Uldir, with many veteran raiders who have prior Mythic experience and Cutting Edge progression. Our progression isn’t representative of our core team’s skill level; a huge chunk of recruits simply quit the game during progression. Our core team is immensely solid, and we’re looking for more motivated and self-starting raiders who strive to put their abilities to the test. We’re aiming to achieve Cutting Edge as a guild during this expansion, hopefully this tier. Outside of raiding, we often do M+ keys and other assorted content, including things like island expeditions and achievement runs.

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Mon
6PM-9PM PST (9-12 EST)

Potential Raid Needs:

►Warlock (Any Spec)
►Mage (Any Spec)
►Shadow or Disc Priest
►Windwalker or Brewmaster Monk
►Demon Hunter (Any Spec)
►Blood Death Knight
►Restoration or Balance Druid
►Restoration Shaman

Requirements & Expectations:

►Your Heart of Azeroth must be at 36 or higher prior to the release of Dazar’alor.
Addons: Exorsus Raid Tools, WeakAuras, DBM/Bigwigs
►At least an 80% attendance for mandatory raids.
►Make sure you’re doing your weekly content (Complete your weekly chest, Islands, WQs etc)
►Prior raiding experience (preferably Mythic)
►Working mic/ability to call out important details in Discord
►Ability to listen to instructions/constructive criticism

Bnet contact: Whammy#11753