3/8 mythic 379 prot warrior LF raiding team

I have 3/8 mythic Uldir experience. I have a relatively open schedule to fit raid times. My time zone is PST. Currently on US-Moon Guard. Can swap servers if needed.

I’m not sure if you’d be able to start raiding at 4:30PM PST, but Seraph’s Disasterpiece team is actively recruiting for a protection warrior!

Disasterpiece - 2/8M AOTC ( 6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, Tu/We/Th )

Part of the fantastic community of US-Mal’Ganis, Disasterpiece wants to have a progress-oriented raid schedule with a team of 24+ like-minded individuals who respect each other.
If this sounds like the team for you, contact Oneg#11294 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild .com to apply!

Seraph

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild. com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M AotC Uldir (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438, jaymie#11120
  2. Disasterpiece - 2/8M AotC Uldir (6:30pm - 8:30pm CST, T/W/T) - oneg#11294
  3. Wubs & Friends - 3/8M AotC Uldir (10pm - 1am CST, T/W/T) - wubs#1753

Guild Master : Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild. com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

1 Like

Taturtot,

Administrators - Illidan are interested, and potentially have a MT position, depending on how our conversation goes :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Thurs
530 - 8PM PST
Optional Sundays at the same time.

Hit me up if you want to talk more

• bnet: dityboycom#1868
    disc: dityboycom#4643

More info:

Sorry for the late response. In regards to raiding at 4:30 PST it would be difficult for me to attend. I don’t think that time frame would work for me. Thank you for the interest and offer.

Hi Taturtot!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21/World 72 raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342