3 - 7/9 Mythic raiders - no longer looking

Thanks everyone, we are making a decision between a couple guilds that contacted us.

1 Like

Bumping this

Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild! Recruiting friends and homies for the future!

IMPORTANT - 8/9M at this time in AtDH. 67% learning P1/intermission for Fyrakk.

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/ mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old. We earn AOTC every patch, and normally had casual mythic prog. CE is the current goal of the guild at this time!
Vault 7/8M
AtSC - 8/9M
Current tier - 8/9M

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 8:30 - 12:00 AM (6:30-10 server)

Healers is our top priority at this time. Soon as we fill that role, we have a stable 22+ people. Also looking for DPS to push and compete for a spot on the team. Along with bench/filler team members for when we have attendance issues. All sports are earned, never in stone. This guild is a mature/ dark humor atmosphere. We poke fun all the time, but we can snap back into focus immediately. It’s important to have a good/fun atmosphere but be able to focus up when the going gets tough or its time to game.

Tanks - Two main tanks are set. Off tanks for mythic plus.

Healers - core healer / bench healers.

Dps - Aug evoker. Havoc DH - Ranged dps. (Any DPS TBH, not picky)

We run keys nightly all week long, all you gotta do is ask for help! Mythic plus night are Friday and Saturday for us to help each other get keys done. KSM= always achieved. Super excited for the new season :).

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987 -bnet
tynaughty - discord.

Hey my name is Olav, I’m the raid-leader of the raid team SNAFU, In amirdrassil we got 8/9M and were barely not able to get fyrakk, CE in aberrus and now working on building a solid core for TWW to push for CE again.
We raid Friday & Saturday from 8:30pm EST till 11:30pm EST, if this sounds interesting to you please reach out to me on discord: olav3118

I myself am a multi-ce HOF player, that raidleads passionately as a side hobby. I strive to create an environment where people enjoy playing together, can improve and push for CE.

Just send yky a request under the name “graceffa” look forward to talking to you

Thanks everyone. We are making a decision between the guilds that have already contacted us.