2x CE Player LF Guild for Shadowlands Progression

Hello,

First thank you for taking the time to click and read through, i greatly appreciate. Lets keep it clean and simple.

I pushed CE in Uldir and BOD as Guardian, Boomkin, and Resto Druid. I was the person in the guild to manage all three specs and play them efficiently.

I stopped raiding because i received a job offer working for DHS through TSA and i took that position and currently hold that. I now have a solid schedule as of a few months ago however its too late for me to attempt to shove into a later progressed guild.

Progressing a quarter of the way through doesnt interest me so i figured it was best to wait up until this point.

I have progressed alittle bit in Nyalotha for giggles and have mainly focused on Mythic Plus when im off.

I can play any spec, i just need to know what server, and what class. I will be going through Beta again just the same as i did for BFA to plan for the quickest route to max level for gearing purposes. I will also be testing multiple classes and doing some research on class changes and play styles.

If you are interested in having a versatile player that takes raiding seriously, feel free to contact. Id rather be contacted only if your guild has achieved CE before in prior tiers, im really not interested in killing 3/4 of the raid in 8 months.

Discord message me:
Nikago#6029

Hello KElaria
Illidan [H] is 11/12M looking for raiders looking to get CE. We are a MORNING raiding guild. We currently have two raid teams, main raid team that is 11/12M currently working on Nzoth and raids WED/THU/FRI 8AM (NOT PM) to 11AM CST. Our second raid team raids Mondays 5/12M 8AM-11AM.

If this interests you let me know,

Withoutt#8803 -Discord
Without#1930- Bnet

If you consider CE up till WoD relevant might want to check us out