2s are plagued with these classes:

mage
druid
rogue
hunter…pick your choice and free win…the rest = lose.

edit: forgot the retri pally.

come and get your free win…just pick these classes…

I am so tired : rogues and mages were ALWAYS OP on pvp…how they get free win pass on every season in beyond me,.

Which druid specs are free winning? And at what bracket are you referring? I also don’t find hunters that oppressive to be honest. They’re not like bad but I have a feeling you’re talking about MM and maybe BM. They both have counterplay.

Ironically UH is ridiculous at the moment as well.

5 Likes

WELL YOU KNO WHAT THEY SAY

https://i.imgur.com/WplasJT.png

!1!11!!!1!

13 Likes

Is that screenshot real? I saw it and I felt like it had to be a meme.

5 Likes

Strange picture lol. Is that like a matchup chart for a specific spec (or in general?) or an ease of play chart or something?

1 Like

ya from the most recent ‘skillcapped’ video
i think it’s mostly just a loose look for newer players

just funny in ops context

ease of play for 3v3
i think they took some traditional gauge when they looked at like sub

the skill curve for sub is super high
probably the highest
but the floor is also incredibly low right now

2 Likes

I always felt like skillcapped videos are a sham, tbh.

1 Like

modern youtube skillcapped is pretty solid fast-food style information that’ll fill you in enough on a basic level

but there’s a lot more nuance about the game or skill levels or whatever you cant really throw at people in a 10 minute videos

when you play the game a lot you can pretty regularly nitpick a lot of the quick information they put out there aimed at players that maybe don’t play as much as you

imo overall a really good tool for the greater community ig

3 Likes

Great way of describing it. It can be taken as a general statement in the absence of other info, but it’s not really gospel-worthy.

Spriest, Ret pally, elemental shammy and prot pally are extremely common as well. The occasional DK/WW/War/Lock as well. I honestly don’t see how druids are OP win in 2s.

1 Like

I lol’d when they think mage is the most difficult ranged spec. It’s spriest by a mile.

8 Likes

Interesting. I guess that’s fair for the viewpoint they cater to because some of those specs certainly have higher skill ceilings. Feral is not on par with most of those in my opinion. Boomy I’d argue isn’t hard to get into but especially with the new kit/re-work it’s not quite brain dead to perform optimally. But I suppose I’m just being biased :stuck_out_tongue:

want to PVP 2s? Sry buddy, yu need one of these classes.

Sponsored by RMD

10 Likes

I’ve been playing pally dk and were at 2500 in 2s.

What are you having issues with exactly?

3 Likes

Most of these classes, have too much CC…and most of the time the DMG is absurd.

A rogue can insta kill me in 10 seconds.

Unholy DK is arguably one of the biggest pumpers right now.

Assuming you’re playing the toon you’re posting on, pvp scaling was removed. You can’t just go into arena after putting forth minimal effort on your character and expect to stand toe to toe

3 Likes

well i cant get gear…this is the best i got until today. There are no pvp vendors

Hey man, I really hate to just come out and say it but trying to do arena and expecting to be successful against any marginally geared character is nothing short of an unrealistic expectation.

Sure, there are balance issues, there always are. But you trying to compete with stats that are, quite literally, 25-30% lower than your competitors has absolutely nothing to do with class balance. In fact, if you were still competitive with those much lower stats it would be a red flag on DK power levels.

you should see the matches i am geettin into…ROgues and druids DESTROY even when they open in my partners…i just run with monk…he was exploded…against guess what: a rogue and a druid.

and how am i suposed to get gear until this expansion is out?