2's / 3's ladder breakdown

5 out of the 200 spots are warlock

Math

2.5% of the top 200 ladder in 2v2 is occupied by warlock.

I did further research, specifically for destro warlock.

there are currently 2 occupied spots in the top 300 in 3v3 arena played by destro warlocks.

That is 2 out of 300 rated players are Destro Warlock

Equals out to 0.67% of the ladder is a destro warlock

Yup, burst meta. Classes that don’t have good burst tend to do poorly in that kind of environment.

Buff warlocks please, or better yet stop this nonsense meta of popping every cd in the opener.

I agree, nerf affliction

1 Like

Hunters have you beat, there are 3.

1 Like

yup true nerf warlocks they are honestly too strong remove corruption legendary

3 Likes

And I can definitely see why. I feel like a one-trick pony. Open up on someone and if they don’t die play keep-away for 1 minute until I can try to do it again. Just don’t have enough damage to kill outside it or enough survivability to go face-to-face with some of these classes like WW or Spriest.

Man, if only someone would think about the Destro locks. Tragic.

bro this is wow if you haven’t noticed.

as soon as they nerf arms, ww and ret’s everyone going back to playing locks again.

Just wait untill it’s your turn or re roll like all the fotm kids do.

They made it even easier to be a re roll scrub now anyways with the instant lvl 60 in 1 day leveling experience!

The 2s ladder means nothing.

For example…

I suck at boomkin, literally not that good IMO compared to people who have mained it a long time. They’re not playing 2s though, they’re playing 3s. I’m the highest rated boomkin because of that. Let that sink in.

Also Hpriest boomkin is pretty good, NGL.

1 Like

Not to sound like a jerk, but due to the nature of convoke, boomkins and ferals are considered broken atm, easy to climb rating with. You see tons of them in arena right now, and even more are rerolling them because of this.

3 Likes

Convoke does win a couple matches, but it pretty much never wins against the same team twice. And the times it does is because they put themselves into a terrible position to do so. Almost every team I fight now answers Convoke with a stop.

And Feral with convoke is a meme dude, especially in 3s with the melee cleaves that exist with all these stops for it. I’d venture to say my matches might actually be easier as a Kyrian. The triple starsurge bursts on eclipses with the damage bonus with beneficial mastery every minute are pretty much guaranteed, convoke going off full send every 2 minutes is a hope and a prayer.

Idk sounds like a good time to be alive to me :man_shrugging:

First of all, youre wrong.

Secondly, you have no proof of your claim.

If it kills a team in 0.5 seconds in game 1 it aure as hell can do the same in game 2

In the 3v3 EU ladder are 5 WW’s in Top 100 and 4 Warlocks.

So much to warlocks being bad btw xd

1 Like

I’ve yet to kill someone in this magical 1 second.

I faced a feral that kept convoke for 4min till I had no trinket or bubble. I got feared at the same time my disc got stunned by feral and free casted convoke with badge, dark archangel and disc died insta.

Its just major cheese.