2mo since realm transfer and still no M+

It has been 2 month since I have transferred this character.
Still does not show any Mythic+ progress on the profile from before OR after the transfer.
It’s blank. No matter what I run.

I suppose it’s not a huge problem, but anyone else experiencing this?
Thankfully Raider IO and such does seem to stay updated. It’s just the profile/Armory page that has a problem.

1 Like

I realm transfered and name changed 5 days ago and so far this is what is happening for me. Shows nothing from any of the previous keys I did and not even any of the new keys I have done. Done numerous 10s, and an 11 the other day an still shows nothing. Just says “This character has not completed any Mythic Keystone Dungeons this Season.”. It updates my gear and Ilvl just fine when I swap out pieces. And under activity it says I have no activity yet. Raiderio updated just fine. Shows my old scores as well as my new ones. Don’t understand how their system works fine and blizzards doesn’t yet it’s their game. What’s also weird is when I open my mythic keystone tab in game it shows all my progress just fine. How is it that this in itself isn’t mirrored or reflected by the data shown on the armory. How can that be right but on an armory profile that updates gear and ilvl just fine along with my mog but can’t seem to update my old or new mythic plus data. Very irritating blizzard. I get whispers all the times when I apply to mythic plus groups “How come it says you haven’t completed any mythic pluses yet” (Yet here I am 401 equipped). C-mon blizz sad panda here!

Also I did put in a ticket for this which is how I found this post. Blizzards response was this…

BLIZZ Kenshalus
Greetings,

If you have played recently but your profile displays inaccurate data, you may need to log out and back in:

Enter the world with your character
Stay logged in for at least 10 minutes
Log out and exit the game
Check the Armory again in a different browser

We cannot manually refresh the information on the Armory. If you notice it takes a while for the page to update after trying these steps, please submit a Bug Report here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/support/website-bug-report

We’ve all obviously done these steps NUMEROUS times just by logging in and out and spending hours questing and doing mythic + each day blizz honestly though cmon… and I tried the different browser thing that didn’t make a difference. This poor guys had this going on for 2 months im just under a week so is this what I have to look forward to for the game I pay to play. Game I fund even more through micro transactions like transfering my character. Should have a disclaimer in small print saying WARNING: Realm transfers and or name changes may result in a bugged armory profile that will not update reguardless of what you do. There is nothing we can do to resolve this so please just let us know in the Bug Report section of our website.

1 Like

That’s a dumb response from Blizzard.
I’ve been logging in almost every day, doing M+, raid progression, etc.

And it’s been TWO MONTHS.

That’s equivalent to telling someone reporting a DHCP problem with their provider’s network and they reply “please turn off your modem and turn it back on.”

2 Likes

I also did a realm transfer, my progress managed to be saved, but now half of the keys I do are not sticking in my progress area for completing high level keys. I open a ticket and all blizzard said was refer to forum. WTF… that is not good service. And seeing how a lot of people will ONLY use people with high levels of keys completed, and armory is not tracking, that causes people distress, and has them exempt from content because of the bug. This needs to get fixed.

1 Like

Same problem. Since I transferred none of my keys are showing at all. :frowning:

1 Like

Bumping this post, my guild just went horde and server change and we all have this problem. Blizz pls

1 Like

Same problem for me, although the realm and faction change was several weeks ago. Two of my Freeholds are not only not showing up on the armory, but also not showing up on raiderio. The same problem is occuring for the entire dungeon group I ran with. Raiderio does show two previous runs that were done, but that’s it.

1 Like

I just transferred a few days ago and all of my M+ runs are now gone also. The armory says I have no M+ instances completed at all.

Additionally, I ran two keys after the transfer that are also not showing up either.

1 Like

Same for me. I transferred last week and I don’t have any mythic+ completions.

2 Likes

Bump blizz plz respond

1 Like

This is really annoying. And the fact that there is no communication is worse. Submitting a ticket gets a response of “sorry, can’t help…go the the website bug forum”.

Can someone at least acknowledge the problem even if they have no clue what to do to fix it so we know it’s at least being looked into?

1 Like

I have even tried submitting a ticket into RaiderIO with screenshots and links. Their automated message says they will reply in a couple minutes to hours and yet it’s been a week without a reply…

1 Like

I’ve been trying to get the folks at RaiderIO to respond since April 1st. “A few hours” apparently means “never” over there.

Neither Blizz nor RIO seem to have any interest in fixing this issue, unfortunately.

1 Like

Is there actually anyone that is a part of the “website” team at Blizz? It would be really nice if someone at least acknowledged that this was an issue so we’d know you are checking the forums at least occasionally.

This has been going on for months on end and it is ridiculous that we can’t get it fixed. Even more ridiculous is the fact that it seems that no one even works at Blizz anymore.

echo chamber HELLO, HELLO, HEllo, HEllo, hello, hello

1 Like

I have been having the same problem too doesn’t look like anyone is going to fix it. This is over a month for me " logging on the character for 10 mins " really ??? How about logging on for hours over a month and still no update on mythic + keys no matter how many you did or do over the past month to current date. There are enough people on here having the same issues to tell you (Blizzard ) the problem is NOT on our end. Can we please get some results for our money and time . Thank You

It’s been over 4 months now and still nothing. It’s so amazing when Blizz shows how much they care about the player base and that their systems work properly.

I have little faith in this company at all anymore. :no_good_woman:

With Raider IO not updating and Blizzard Armory not updating this is effecting our ability and chance of getting into pugs for mythic+ keys when every one is looking for your IO score or armory. :confused: kinda taking the fun out of the game when things like this are dismissed.

1 Like

I have no faith that this issue is going to be fixed. Players from at least as far back as 2012 have been reporting issues like this, transfer and some information never updates.

So last week I did an 11+ key and today I go to my mythic chest and nothing, now I’m not even getting loot from the chest. Last week I did two Heroic bosses I had not done that week and got nothing. This is getting to be to much……please help this is getting to the point I don’t even want to play this game it is SO broken for me now. Improve on what you have and stop with all of the new stuff until you fix it.