7/10M H Pally and 4/10M Mage both with CE Experience. LF 2-Day Mythic Raiding Guild Willing to Xfer or Faction Change!

Hey All,

We are a married couple and would really like to raid together again. So we are both looking for a home where we can both transfer to. We tried raiding separately but isn’t as fun.

Posting this on a alt character to not cause drama. I have experience getting CE and been a long time raider (Since BC) I have been in US top 50 guilds in WotLK. I don’t have drive to commit more than 2 days a week anymore.

What I am looking for

• 2 Days a week mythic raiding (a 3rd night for optional heroic re-clear is fine as that is puggable at this point.)

• Wed and Thurs preferred but I am willing to do Tuesday also depending on the guild/progression.

• I want a home for the expansion with people who want to make the most of limited raid time.

What I offer

• Team Player
  • Have experience as a GM, RL and Healing Officer
  • I am a analyst at heart so I do review logs when things are going wrong
  • Willing to Server Transfer and Faction Change for right oppurtunity.

About the Mage:
How am I different from other WoW players and other RDPS/Mages?

I am very good at raid mechanics; I usually have a very quick reaction time and can dodge and do boss mechanics very well. My husband says I should tank because of my raid awareness but I love the ranged class. I make sure I pre look up fights and come prepared to raid and focus because well 19 other people depend on me to be ready and we all pay to play and I do not want to be the reason we are held up as a team. I am willing to sacrifice DPS to ensure bosses die by doing mechanics and parsing is something I don’t care about typically.

I have been raiding and playing wow since BC, my goal in wow is to have a good community group of raiders that not only enjoy the game but have the mindset or goal to push to cutting edge.

–Raid History–

Shadowlands

Castle Nath: 10/10 heroic, 2/10 mythic

Battle for Azeroth

Ny’alotha: 12/12 heroic 11/12 mythic

Eternal Palace: 6/8 mythic

BoD – 8/9 mythic

Uldir – 8/8 Mythic

Legion

Antorus – 10/11mythic

Tome of Sargares – 8/9 Mythic

Nighthold – 10/10 mythic

TOV – 3/3 mythic

Emerald Nightmare – 7/7 Mythic

Warlords

Highmaul – 7/7 Mythic

Blackrock Foundry – 10/10 Mythic

Hellfire – 13/13 Mythic

Pandaria

Siege of Orgrimmar – 14/14 Mythic (prenerf and yearlong of one raid)

Throne of Thunder – 12/12 Mythic

Terrace of Endless Spring – 4/4 Mythic

Heart of Fear – 6/6 Mythic

Vaults – 6/6 Mythic

Cata

Bardin Hold 3/3

Blackwing Descent – 6/6 Heroic

Bastion of Twilight – 5/5 Heroic

Throne of Four Winds – 2/2 Heroic

Firelands – 7/7 Heroic

Dragon Soul – 8/8 Heroic

Wrath

Vault – 4/4

Nax – 15/15

Obsidian Sanctum – 1/1

Eye of Eternity – 1/1

Ulduar – 14/14

Onyxia – 1/1

Trial of the Crusader 5/5 Heroic

Icecrown – 12/12 Heroic

Ruby Sanctum – 1/1

BC

I did not to much raiding here, this is when I really started getting into the raid scene. I killed most content except end bosses in BT and SW

Reach out to us on Discord at Kowabunga#2814 or Adelicia#8439

Hi Keo! I think we’d be a great fit. Take a look and let us know. Happy to chat more!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-thrall-lan-party-recruiting-healers-dps/867955

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 2/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8:00 pm - 12:00am EST
  • Sunday 8:00 pm - 12:00 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hey Keo!

Its Mine I Licked It is 6/10M, 10/10H on a 6-hour-a-week schedule and looking for a holy pally! I’ll drop the copy pasta below, and we hope to hear from you!

Its Mine I Licked It (US-Stormrage - Alliance) is recruiting for 2-day-a-week raiding in Shadowlands!

Its Mine I Licked It was founded prior to the launch of Shadowlands by a group of friends with significant hardcore raiding experience. All of the founding members have played WoW since The Burning Crusade or earlier, and have raided since Wrath of the Lich King or before. More to the point, each of the founding members have at minimum US Top 50 experience, and we have all held leadership positions in competitive raiding guilds.

However, life goes on and people get older, and we all stopped raiding or even playing the game all together in either Legion or Battle for Azeroth for individual reasons. However, we also love this game and have come back over the last few months (or for some of us, never left at all). For all of us, raiding is an integral part of this game, and that’s what we plan to do. Still, we don’t want to break our backs pushing the true bleeding edge of end game content like we all did for so many years.

In Shadowlands, we will clear all Mythic Raid content as well as provide an environment conducive for Mythic + dungeon runs. However, we are all at the point in our lives where pushing late hours or extra nights to clear a Mythic Raid is not what we are looking for. Instead, we want to focus on a less grindy experience while still pushing ourselves and playing efficiently.

The raid schedule is TUESDAYS and THURSDAYS from 8 PM EST – 11 PM EST. We will only be raiding 6 hours a week, so we will be pulling at 8. In other words, the ability to be on by 7:45 or so is important/necessary.

Our primary needs are:

Ranged DPS:
Hunter
Mage
Warlock

Healer
Druid
Paladin
Priest

However, we will always consider exceptional players who are the right fit – we have several members who are flexible in their roles. If we can accommodate you, we will!

If you are interested in raiding with us, please fill out the following form:

forms.gle/Yx4MuJ2M24xcS7gt6

If you have any questions, please feel free to add Abberation on Battle.net (Moophisto#11601).

Hey Keo!

I’m an officer from Loud Noises [H] and I think you might be a great fit with us! Our guild is currently 2/10M and we have a core healing spot open to someone looking to achieve CE in a relaxed but progression focused atmosphere.

Our first tier raiding as a mythic progression guild was Nyalotha and we were able to easily achieve 10/12M until the end of expansion roster boss took over, we are looking forward to achieving CE in Shadowlands.

Raids are Tuesday and Thursday from 9-12EST. Optional heroic runs on Sunday. We have many active key runners available all week as well!

If you have any questions or would like more info please don’t hesitate to reach out. You can add me on discord at cinna#9910 or bnet at cinna#11744. Best of luck in your search, hope to hear from you!

Newly Formed
Elusive - Alexstrasza
10/10h - 1/10m (1 night of mythic progression so far as we are newly formed, huntsman 40% with 30 minutes of progression)
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30Pm CST. Tues(Optional)
Off nights: We also are currently working through rbgs/arenas getting people their 1600/1800/2100 for gear upgrades. Currently working on KSM in mythic+ as well. With upcoming recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. We expect to be 3/10 Mythic next week (2-17) with more progression to come!

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team.

Will consider any class and spec, but currently are targeting the following.
Boomkin - high
Warlock - high
Hunter - high
mage - medium
DK - medium

Again, all applicants are welcome and exceptional players outside of these classes will definitely be considered.

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom. Thankyou.
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hey Keo!

Saw your post and thought you might be interested in joining our guild on Area-52 name Malignity.

Guild Type: Semi-Hardcore Raiding/M+

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday/Sunday 11pm-2am EST

Needs: DPS (Warriors, DKs, RDPS) Healers (HPally, Resto Shaman)

Progression: 10/10 H, 1/10 M

About: Malignity is a newly formed guild, previously known as Buhbye, in which formed back in Nyalotha. We have a strong foundation of people of which are all CE players; with an amazing raid leader who is currently 8/10 mythic who also has 10+ years of experience raid leading. We are a CE focused guild looking to build a strong core who have that same mindset. We are building a strong community of people that will last and in which we will consider family. We are also very active in the M+ community and are looking to push keys and IO as the tier goes on. There are also plenty of members who are very active in the RBG community as well; so if raiding isn’t your thing we have more to offer. If you would like to join just shoot me a message on discord! :slight_smile:

Discord: Censor#1359
Bnet: Censor#11254

…ill give two post one for guild with a video the other for the community
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-dojo-hyjal-team-hinotori-210m-aotc-cn-tueswed-late-night-pst-all-other-days-for-high-key-push-m-rated-pvp-so-dedicated-mpvp-players-also-wanted-to-build-our-discord-community/566013
Go to this forum post take the spaces out of discord link given in post then join server go to lfg roles and follow the simple instructions. https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/dojo-mythic-plus-and-pvp-community/852587

Updated information so my wife and I can raid together.

Hello there, we are currently looking for a mage and healer for our raid team. We are currently 6/10m and plan on extending for a while(possibly until we get CE). If you have any questions you can get ahold of me at Jaz#1571 or any of the officers in the guild. Here is the information about the guild.

About Us:
is a US-Based Horde guild on Area 52, a high population, and horde dominated realm. Recently, our guild made the move from Burning Blade in hopes of attracting a larger pool of applicants. (Previously known as Wumbology on Burning Blade). We are a tight knit community of players, many of us have raided together for years. Most of us are retired raiders, that have raided anywhere from top 10, to top 50 US; and are seeking dedicated raiders for our mythic progression. Even though we only raid 2 nights per week, we still have always managed to clear all available content in a timely fashion, often ahead of many guilds that raid significantly more than us. Moving forward, our goal is to continue to achieve cutting edge in an environment that is comfortable, and respects our member’s time.

Progression Schedule:
We raid 7 ½ hours per week on the following schedule:
Tuesday from 7:15 PM EST - 11 PM EST
Wednesday from 7:15 PM EST - 11 PM EST
We take one 10 minute break about halfway through raid.
We require all raiders to be on and in raid by 7:10 for first pull at 7:15.

Our Expectations:
The ideal candidate will be one that is actively doing relevant content in the game, outside of our raid schedule, and with other guild members.

Maintain an 85% attendance.
Perform mechanically, as well as to the best of your class’ ability.
Have knowledge of the fights.
Come prepared to raid.
A positive and constructive attitude.

Loot: We utilize the addon RCLootCouncil in addition to a loot council of officers to distribute all tradable loot.

How to contact us or apply:
If you’re interested, you can apply with the form below, or visit our website. We will get back to you within a week if you’re accepted.

If you have any questions, you can message an officer on discord after applying:
Hoboedd#7219 (Guild/Raid Leader)
Grandpatwnky#1415 (Recruitment Officer) Grandpatwnky#1415 (Battlenet)
Dalb#6500 (Officer)

The Peanut Gallery is a Horde raiding guild on US-Tichondrius (10/10H 4/10M). We are a group of semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who have been playing together since 2010 in Wrath and at the end of BFA we decided to form a new guild. Currently, The Peanut Gallery is looking for additional raiders for the roster with the idea of continuing our push into Mythic Castle Nathria and into future patches.

Raid Times:
7-10 pm PST Tuesday/Thursday

Progression

BFA: 11/12M Nya’lotha (after a very late start into the tier as a guild)

SL: 10/10H 4/10M Castle Nathria
WoWProgress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/The+Peanut+Gallery

Recruitment Needs
All DPS and Disc priests are encouraged to apply, we aren’t looking for 100 parses. What we are looking for are players who can play their class with an acceptable degree of skill while still performing raid mechanics.

Expectations
Come prepared. Show up early/on time. Work on your character/characters on off-raid days to bring as much as you can to the table. Whether it is coming with proper consumables, gear optimization, or info pertaining to the bosses we are attempting to kill. We also want someone who is receptive to and can provide constructive criticism. We’re all on the same team, so when someone points out something that you may have done wrong, we want someone who will take that information and help improve our team as a whole. We are not here to belittle anyone or make them feel inferior. People make mistakes in a raid environment because of various reasons, and regardless of that reason, it happens. We expect you to own your mistake and improve from that mistake.

How to Apply:

You can apply one of two ways:
Guild Application Link:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScOWbwE8NtktAlELkNqwpxxYYleCoNGsNSiYKtptRCUUmm9vQ/viewform
If you want to apply by speaking to us directly, or if you have any questions about our guild, policies, or anything else, please contact:

• Scrambles:
    • Battlenet: Scrambles#1369
    • Discord: Scrambles#1730
  • Engleheart
    • Battlenet; Kurt#1915
    • Discord: Not Engle#2036

Outside of WoW, the guild has a diverse group of players with an active Discord. Some of the games we play include LoL, COD, PoE/Diablo, etc… in-between major WoW patches.

Also, we have punch and pie…

Quitting in a Month- 2 Day (+1 Flex)

• Tuesday/Wednesday (flex day being Sunday) nights 7-10 CST

Current Recruitment Needs:
DeathKnight
Windwalker
Mage
Elemental Shaman
Rogue
Warlock
Holy Paladin
Any strong applicants will also be considered, do not hesitate to apply if your Spec/Class is not listed!!

We’re pushing for Cutting Edge and we a interested in a player like yourself.

We’re made up of exceptional CE players from multiple tiers/expansions with many years of Progressions Raiding. We are looking to play a few times a week to clear the tier in a quick and efficient manner, while having a fun in the process. We expect effort, commitment, and friendly, same-minded attitudes from all our raiders.We constantly strive to achieve the highest rankings with the minimal time we have on our raid schedule. This keeps us competitive and maintains a healthy amount of time for real life activities.

Battlenet.

• Zeek#1714, Iliketurtles#1146

Discord.

• @zeek#0713 or 0g_iliketurtlezz#7579