2k+ io 7/9M heals LF M+ > Raiding Guild

What I am looking for is a guild mainly focused on M+ but one that also raids just enough to get some decent loot I.E.: 3/9 or 4/9 ideally on a 2 night schedule. Or just a guild focused on M+. After my current guilds recent halt to raid progression ive realized that i dont want to spend the whole tier raiding, but there will still be easily obtainable loot from raids that ill want to grab to help with M+.

I am most active in the evenings anywhere from 7p-12a EST and later on weekends. Battle Tag is Remdog#11671

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. We do Raiding two nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun!

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun! On Moon Guard

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do things, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301 or Btag at laskaland#1404