Deleted Thread

Deleted Thread

1 Like

Not sure when you were running those other games but first thing that comes to mind is check your thermals. Otherwise, maybe there’s a GPU driver update you can get.

10700K + RTX3080 + 64GB RAM + NVME

Smooooooth as silk.

1 Like

2k doesn’t mean anything, what are the specs?

3 Likes

Give me a moment. I’ll edit the OP with them in a bit.

Nothing about graphics, just the amount playing on servers.
I have a solid PC for my price and on beta those zones were great.
Launch is causing lots of issues even for some streamers.

My computers old and I’m still playing on max with no lag in any zones so far

2 Likes

I have a i5 12400F CPU, 16 gigs of ram, with a Radeon 6650XT and I run the game at high settings at 1440p. I get a consistent 100 FPS(I capped it there). Not a beast of a PC by any means. Has to be a driver issue on your end or something.

I would check to make sure you’ve got the most up to date drivers for the graphics card… also, check your thermals on your CPU to make sure they’re not spiking up high. While you’re playing…

And also world of Warcraft tends to be a more cpu-intensive game, it likes higher clock speeds over the cores.

Server lag is one thing but you definitely shouldn’t be getting 15 fps with that hardware. I have a 2060 and Ryzen 5 2400g and get close to 100 fps with the graphics set to 7 on the slider.

Yeah I run everything in graphics at the max Ultimate settings and have been with no issues ever using this PC.

I’m going to see if it’s like this at night, when most people go to bed. See if it’s just a player-count issue because those Primalist Invasions in the pre-patch were understandably laggy as hell despite everything.

1 Like

i7-12700kf, 32gb DDR4, 3070ti and i never drop under 100.

How much ram do you have? Wow and a few brave tabs will exceed 8GB no problem

1 Like

One thing no one has mentioned. Addons can also drastically reduce your FPS, especially right now while a lot of them are still not fully updated to work without errors.

Try disabling all addons as well and see if you can rule that out.

You need to check if your RAM is reading correctly, if it isn’t it can cause backlog and cause your processor to help the RAM, which will seriously hinder performance and heating issues, which in turn could affect your GPU. Make sure its actually using the 64gb but also check your BIOS and verify your XMP is turned on.

Yeah. Good call. Ive had addons cause all kinds of problems.

Added it to the specs in OP. 16 GB RAM.

1 Like

16gb is the new MIN. to run wins 11, I would recommend upgrading but you should be fine, at what speeds does your ram actually Run? Do you have your XMP turned on your RAM in your BIOS?

1 Like

You and I eerily have the same setup haha.

As buddy above me said, 16GB is def the new min. Even if it doesn’t help this issue, it’s worth replacing that according to your budget for some kind of future proofing.

I have attributed all my tech problems since the pre-patch to the new UI, addons and weakauras so far. But for running virtual machines, my 16GB is tough currently.

Good to know, though I’ve yet to ever have issues with the RAM I have now.

Definitely not swiftly looking up and jogging my memory about this stuff

Would have to reboot to check it seems, or so my more techy buddy is telling me in VC rn, but I would imagine it’s turned off by default and I don’t believe I have touched it. So I’ll roughly say it’s turned off right now in my BIOS.