2H Frost DK's and PvP vendors

Well played Blizzard, well played.

9 Likes

These are good. Also good, more slots for hunter pets :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is a welcome change.

Wait… Is 2H frost a thing again??

2 Likes

They’re letting Frost, Brewmaster, and Windwalker pick between DW and 2H in Shadowlands.

4 Likes

Finally. Dual wielding ruined frost DK for me.

I’ll probably stay blood but still. Neat!

3 Likes

Well Blizz has to find some way to suck up to the player base again after BFA.

Maybe there’s hope for 1H/SMF Fury again…

3 Likes

Leave it to the forums for people to try and put a negative spin on something people have been asking for for literal years.

3 Likes

Now all we need is for survival hunters to be able to dual wield 1 handed weapons.

Rexxar and Mulverick can do it, I need it for my hunter too.

3 Likes

Hes not wrong though. Blizzard was the one to take away choices of playstyle because it wasnt what they wanted. Now they are reconsidering that horrible choice after the trash xpac that was BFA.

I’m not preordering shadowlands, but this gives me hope that it will backpedal a lot of this RNG nonsense and linear “you have to play it this way” mindset thats been established.

Take it away, then present as gift

3 Likes

Is there any indication of 1 handed fury warriors or BFA pvp vendors?

1 Like

Single-minded fury.
Single-minded fury.
SINGLE-MINDED FURY!!

3 Likes

Shadowlands is shaping up to be the “break in case of emergency” Xpac.

And I am very much ok with that.

1 Like

but itll still be a cycle. the xpac after shadowlands will suck

That cycle is a new one, since TBC, Wrath, and hell even Cata (which was a decline but not outright failure) were good to varying degrees.

MoP is also fondly remembered by many. WoD started this curse, might not be set in stone yet.

Thank Gooooooooooooooooood. I hate dw Frost.

I get the feeling the Dev team got a rude awakening from corporate when the bigwigs realized the goose that used to lay golden eggs is droppin’ stinky goose turds now.
That’s what happens when you cry “MAH VISION” despite huge portions of your customer base sayin “your “vision” sucks” for literally years at this point.

1 Like

Blood changes look good on paper that’s for sure. Chains of Ice when “force choke” is on cooldown would be very helpful in instances.

3 Likes