[H] <Assault> AotC weekend guild on Thrall LFM

• Guild Assault
  • Faction : Horde
  • Raid Days/Times : Friday/Saturday 8:00 PM – 11:00 PM PST (11:00PM - 2:00 AM EST/server)
  • Progression : CN 10/10 Normal, 10/10 Heroic, 1/10 M
  • Loot : Personal. When we no longer can get loot from a boss we switch loot specs to help gear others.
  • Recruiting : (spec doesn’t matter unless specified)
    High Priority: Hunter DPS, warlock DPS
    Medium/Low Priority: Druid DPS (slightly favoring Boomkin), mage DPS, shadow priest, non-druid healer with comfortable DPS offspec, rogue DPS, warrior or monk DPS with comfortable tank offspec

Recruitment needs will be updated regularly, so please check back for priority raid recruitment changes.

<Assault> is a late-night/weekend Heroic progression guild on Thrall with an experienced leadership team and Raid Leader. While we love to keep things casual, we are pushing progression at the same time and achieve Ahead of the Curve every raid tier with a little bit of Mythic to fill the void between tiers. During the week, we collectively as a group strive to get our M+ 15 each week for Cachemas on Tuesday & have a handful who enjoy pushing higher keys for score and for fun.

We are a group of adult gamers who keep a goofy and fun environment within the guild and like to have fun while progressing. We’re here to enjoy our time playing World of Warcraft and expect our members to be respectful to one another at all times.

Message Us!

Battle Net : limbrok#1655 (me), KeenSenses#1515, Grumpash#1624, Grumpygiant#11493

Discord : limbrok#1898 (me), Vytals#7351, Grumpash#1515

1 Like

Still looking!

Come join us for raid tonight! Still looking for DPS slots :slight_smile:

still looking for more!

New raid who dis!

great guild great bunch of people who love to joke around between pulls happy i am here

Updated! Looking forward to hearing from you all :slight_smile:

bump nice to have cleared normal castle bring on heroic

Liim is mean to me, but everyone else is cool.

I’m still pretty new to the guild, but it was nice finding a late night group that’s chill and focused on progression.

Updated!

Achieved AotC a few weeks - will be dabbling some in Mythic in the coming weeks and looking to fill out our roster prior to next raid! Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

LF big bumper.

Cleared Normal yesterday to earn all of the Castle Nathria achievements :slight_smile: We now have new bat mounts! Come join us for AotC and other fun :slight_smile: