Ravenguard - Bigglesworth Alliance PVP-NA

Preemptive TL;DR

• Semi-Casual Guild

• PvE focus with some PVP rankers

• Raid times: RG1 & RG2 - Tues/Thurs 6:30-9:00pm PST

• 8/8 BWL

• Modified Loot Council using RCLootCouncil

Who We Are

Built around a core of members who raided together 15 years ago, Ravenguard has grown since the release of Classic into a successful raiding guild with a sizeable member base. We’ve taken our old group and built a brand new entity out of a lot of great additions that we met along the way while we were leveling and questing.

Who We’re Looking For

Our guild is comprised of players with diverse goals and play styles. We have our raiders out smushing Rag’s face in every week, we have people that are focused on PVP and ranking, and we have some who are just happy to be casual, level alts, and chat.

We run two progression-oriented groups which keep their own attendance but have the same loot rules to keep things consistent for the loot council. We use the RCLootCouncil addon to maintain raid flow, but there are still times where big-ticket items might require more thought than simply voting.

Below is a list of our raiding needs:

Currently Recruiting - As of 7/20

• 1 Fury Warrior

Does Ravenguard Pique Your Interest?

Message @barca#5296, @Egan#3824, or @Asmo#7920 on discord, reply to this thread, or find Barca, Belthasar, or Azmodai on Bigglesworth.

See you in-game!

4 Likes

All hail Lord Jorach!

1 Like

Updated post body and recruiting needs as we look towards BWL. We would like to flesh out our raid core to ensure the success of both our raid groups.

Bump! Join us for free loot. We’re gonna have to start disenchanting Druid/Hunter gear because everyone is at 8 piece :frowning:

Rogue recruiting is closed. Still looking for a few more to fill out both rosters.

If you are a resto druid or dwarf priest on a server other than Bigglesworth, please reach out to me on Discord as there may be an opportunity for a guild-funded server transfer depending on fit.

Bumping for healers!

Are you guys looking for a hunter still?

bump lololololololol

Hi Poade, at the moment we do still have room for one hunter. Please reach out to me on Discord or in-game.

B U M P will whisper sweet nothings to recruits during raid

Updated class needs. Still looking for a resto druid, dedicated feral druid, and at least 1 warlock.

B U M P

ferda!

Updated class needs!

We’ll be working on our Day 1 BWL clear roster over the next few weeks, so now is a great time to jump in and show us what you can do!

Interested Holy Paladins who may not currently reside on Bigglesworth please reach out to me directly and we can maybe fund a transfer if there is a good fit.

Bump, come check us out!

Just posting for visibility, even if I am repeating myself: Interested Holy Paladins who may not currently reside on Bigglesworth please reach out to me directly and we can talk about the guild funding a transfer if there is a good fit.

Still looking for a few more select additions.

Updated class needs.

We are in the process of coming up with final day 1 BWL rosters. Definitely could use a couple more heads to fill out some needs.

Holy paladins are a specific area of interest, and we are willing to discuss funding paid transfers.

Still looking for select classes as posted above! Come join us for BWL and beyond!

Great group of people to experience this game with. Bump!

Class needs updated. We’ve finalized our BWL rosters and need to fill a few holes across both groups. If you are interested, please reach out to me!