298 ilv fury warrior looking for a late night raiding guild 10 pm est or later weekends are okay (Horde only)

Experienced Mythic Raider switched from frost dk to Arms/fury Warrior this expansion looking for a steady raid spot to learn and progress in.

Willing to start on the bench if need be and only come in on farm fights till I earn a raid spot.

Would also prefer a Guild with a experienced Warrior to learn from.

Prefer late nights (11 pm or later) casual to semi hard core Guild who wants to clear heroic and progress to mythic.

The absolute earliest i can do is 9pm depending on the day I have kids and they have a bed time.

Respectfully if you message me about joining a raid time any earlier that’s where the conversation will end.

I am open to weekends as well.

I also prefer to consistently raid This is my vent for the real world not doing anything on a raid night kind of blows.

Willing to put in the work as needed and gear.

No drama or ego here I’m a team player

I’ve progressed through all of Heroic and Some fated mythic bosses.

I am geared and need very little from mythic except experience i was just starting to put things together when my current guild decided to stop raiding abruptly.

My current progression in Sofo is 11/11 fated heroic. 2/11 fated Sofo Mythic
My current progression in cn is 10/10 fated heroic 5/10 fated CN Mythic
My current progression in sod is 10/10 fated heroic 3/10 fated sod Mythic

I have season one keystone master season two keystone master and season three Keystone hero And season 4 keystone master.

warcraft logs

I have room to grow and get better i just need the right guild

my battlenet is mostdeadly#1655

bump to the top again

Check out our info below and if interested, hit me up. We can chat. :slight_smile: