<Cabal> - H - Mankrik - Semi-hardcore - T&T 8:30pm-12:30 Am

Greetings, I’m the gm for Cabal. We’ll be raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30 pm to 12:30 am on the PVE server Mankrik. Our focus is to progress through content in a low stress environment.

I’ve been playing WoW since a few months after release, and I saw every classic raid at the time it was retail from 10 man scholomance and UBRS to 40 man Naxx. (I was even the first person to encounter c’thun on my server due to a bug where I fell though the floor into his room during another boss fight. XD)

I say this so you know I have the experience needed to get us through content. Give me 40 people willing to put aside their ego to learn their classes, boss strategies, and work together, and I will give you a KT kill.

We’re open to players of all experience.

We will be using a modified EPGP system that will have an additional loot council as an a way to provide oversight to make sure we don’t have something silly like a mage buying the first thunderfury pieces. Apart from stopping people from making outrageous bids, the loot council will stay out of loot. You will be able to gain EP by bringing the required consumables, attending raids, and even wiping to bosses while we are learning strategies will be among the ways to gain EP while contributing to the raid or guild in general.

We are casual friendly, but raiders will have priority on raid slots. Raiders will be expected to have consumables to an extent.

We are currently recruiting the following classes/roles at the following priorities:

Protection Warrior: Low
DPS Warrior: High
Rogue: High
Mage: Low
Warlock: med
Hunter: Low
Shaman: med
Holy Priest: Low
Shadow Priest: Closed
Restoration Druid: Low
Feral Druid: Low

In addition to the above we are always looking for exceptionally skilled players of any class for a possible raid spot. Casual friends always welcome!

If you’re interested in joining us, contact Drenas, Whoshealin, or another officer ingame or on our discord at discord.gg/RqbXYnc

Go us! to the top

Still looking!

Still looking for a few more dedicated Mankrikites to fill out our slots.

Come join the Cabal. Dark robe and evil chanting are mandatory. Pants optional.

Still looking for some more.

Looking for a 1 or more for most classes

Still looking for some more core spots

Current recruitment is open to all

Starting MC first week of Nov. Can fit most any class if you are spec-flexible. Come check us out!

Currently open to almost all comers.

Great progress on Ony and MC. Still looking to fill a handful more raid spots!

Reminder that our GM Drenas is a goofball. Also join Cabal! Or else. :stuck_out_tongue: