(A) Press Start to Continue - 12/12H LFM!

[A] Game Over <Press Start to Continue>(Proudmoore-US)

Game Over’s raid team Press Start to Continue is recruiting talented, mechanically aware players to help our laid back progression raid team. We were 3/11M in NH, 5/9M in TOS, and 5/11M in ATB (So nearly 6/11 it pains me) during the last expansion. We were 8/8N, and 8/8H, 2/8M in Uldir! In Battle of Daz we were 9/9H and 1/9M. During crucible we were 2/2H! We were 3/8M in Eternal Palace. Now we are currently 12/12N, 12/12H!

Plans and Goals: Raid together and continue to crush what we can and have fun. We’re looking to push as far as we can with the time we have each week, without losing the fun and spirited community feeling!

Schedule:
Tuesday 7-10PM and Thursday 7-10PM PST

Requirements:

• 460ish IL+, 80 Neck, 10+ Cloak!
  • Willing to come to raid fully prepared with pots, food, and runes (Cauldrons provided)
  • Able to take friendly constructive criticism
  • Good situational awareness, the average DPS of a dead body is 0!
  • A good-natured drama free attitude, bad rotations we can fix, bad attitudes just get kicked
  • A sense of humor, we are constantly goofing around with one another!
  • Looking for a permanent home, and family : NOT PROGRESSION ONLY

Recruitment:
tyrrlin#1503 (Staredecisis@Proudmoore)
alayla#1547 (Alaylaa@Proudmoore)
About us:
We’re a laid back, progression team that likes to clear content but have fun doing it. We work together and play outside of raid constantly with one another doing mythic pluses and so many other things. The guild is huge with 990+ members at most times, and there is constantly something going on. My team also plays League of Legends, Final Fantasy 14, Overwatch, Minecraft, Rust, PuBG, and many other games together outside of raid.

Current Needs:
We are currently seeking the following classes and specs, will consider any classes that contact me![i]

• Druid - DPS

• Paladin - Ret / Holy

• Rogue

• Shaman - DPS

• Deathknight - DPS / Tank

• Priest - Holy / Shadow

• Monk - Windwalker / Brewmaster

• Demon Hunter - DPS

• Mainly searching for a reliable tank, talented dps, and a few other classes of healers.

I would love to speak to you! Free free to contact me through my battletag Tyrrlin#1503 or in game as Staredecisis on Proudmoore! If I am unavailable for any reason, veteran raider and tank Alaylaa would also be willing to chat too, Alayla#1547 or Alaylaa on Proudmoore.

2 Likes

On this day friday the 13. Man kind looks for hope , a light in the darkness , and a healer to join the raid team. Dps are welcome to .

1 Like

Still searching

1 Like

Bumpidy bump

1 Like

Killer raid team, really chill and relaxed. Funny, and all around good times. Come join the fam~!

1 Like

Always making time to chat with people!

1 Like

Still on the lookout!

1 Like

I wish i had more friends , will you be my friend

1 Like

Bump bump bump it up

1 Like

We have real girls.

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty great group! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hell yeah bois!

1 Like

Brizump!!!

1 Like

Legit great channel for fun pics on discord

1 Like

BUMP ACHUY CHUMP!! Bump

1 Like

Do you guys do Keys as well?

1 Like

We do raiding, we do mythic + we play other games, and we share delightful recipes.
Chicken Fajita Pasta Bake
Ingredients:
1 yellow pepper, 1 green pepper, 1 red pepper
2 and 1/2 cups sliced mushrooms
1 medium yellow onion
2-3 chicken breasts cooked and shredded/chopped.
1 tablespoon of each: chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, cumin
1 teaspoon salt and 1 of pepper. - Combine all of these to make your seasoning.
3tablespoons of olive oil (or other.)
4cups uncooked penne pasta
1 and 1/2 cup sour cream
shredded pepper jack cheese (or monteray jack)
optional fresh parsley for garnish

preheat over to 400F

In a non stick baking dish add the chopped peppers, onion and mushrooms. top with olive oil and half the spice mixture. Toss/combine to coat the veggies.

Bake the veggies for ~30 mins. stirring every 10minutes until tender.

While the veggies are baking bring a large pot of water to a boil, cooking the pasta to your desired tenderness.

Drain the pasta, reserving ~1cup of pasta water.

Return the drained pasta to pot, add the baked veggies, shredded/chopped chicken, the spice mix, pasta water and sour cream. Mix to combine

Pour the combined mixture back into the baking dish, cover with cheese and broil for ~5minutes until the top is golden brown.

Finally, enjoy!

1 Like

Purple Drank
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 cups Purple

Mix vigorously

1 Like

Absolutely we do. There is someone on pretty much all the time and if you ask heck yeah.

1 Like

Just got our AOTC lets get into mythic !!!

1 Like