424 blood/uh dk & 421 outlaw rogue LF guild

Returning mythic raider (took a break during Uldir progress due to some RL issues, was 3/8M at the time) looking for a new heroic/mythic guild for raiding and mythic+. Pretty open as far as raid times go, would prefer to stay horde. Thanks for looking.
Lyradis#1782

Hi Zanni,

Hysteria on Thrall

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 3/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Hello Zanni, we are an 8/8H guild that is looking for a few dps to start Mythic with us. Raid times are 7:30-10:30pm CST on Tues/Thurs. i will send you an btag request if you feel like talking more, info/spam below:

Discord Corenne#7007
Battle tag frosty#1498

Server: Blackhand/Galakrond
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30PM – 10:30PM CST

Enlightened Dark is recruiting for The Eternal Palace, 8/8H 8/8N. We are currently looking 3-4 dps to fill out the roster for Mythic. We are a casual progression guild whose goal is to get AoTC for current content then try and move into Mythic as much as possible.

Raid times are Tues/Thurs 7:30-10:30 CST. There is also optional Sunday runs at the same time for further pushing at the start of a raid tier and social/alt runs later in the season.

What to expect from us:

• Raiding at a semi-casual level, but still clearing content in a reasonable time frame.
  • Help with providing raid consumables and enchants/gems
  • Help with classes or in game knowledge when needed

What we expect from you:

• Be respectful! (we like to joke around and have fun with each other, this includes non-pc; if it is being directed at you and you don’t like it please say something and we will stop but don’t expect others to stop making jokes with each other)
  • Be prepared for raids (consumable, strats, addons, etc)
  • Ability to listen, learn, and open to constructive criticism while learning
  • Prior notice if unable to make raids (let us know as soon as possible) we do understand real life happens!

Expansion Raiding Progression:

CoS - 2/2H(AoTC)
BFD - 1/8M 8/8H(AoTC)
Uldir - 2/8M 8/8H(AoTC)

if you have any questions please feel free to contact me via this forum, discord or in game. Also any of our officers in game: Ranes, Raellia, and Anxiety

Hi Zanni,

Welcome back! We can offer you what we call “Mythic-light” raiding and M+ on just a one-night-a-week schedule over in <Esper>. Here’s the spam. I’ve also sent you a bnet invite. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 3/8M EP (5/9M BoD) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Warlock, Shadow Priest, Hunter
All strong players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Guild & Server: Midgar
Raid Times Days: Tuesday/Thursday 7-10PM EST (6-9PM CST)
Current Progression: 8/8H (Some of us are 3/8M)
Recruitment Contacts:
BTag: KeepAhead#1829 / Sno#11807
Discord: Påz#6272 / Sno#2651
Requirements: level 60 HoA, Prior Mythic raiding exp is preffered, consistent attendance and consistent performance through logs, knowledge of your class is a must.
Needs: Exceptional R/MDPS, a few healers, and 1 Tank (pref. Monk/Warrior)

About Us:

Midgar [Horde]
Most of us are 1/8M EP, but as a guild we are only 8/8H. Most of us are previous Mythic raiders. Our raid environment is not for those who take offense to things easily. We are all looking to progress, and if you’re making mistakes or not performing as well as you should, you will be called out and asked to improve.

Trials are accepted based on logs & progression, we do not have time to hold your hand and hand out gear to those that haven’t kept their character current in the expansion. We are looking for like minded individuals that will take the time to do the work on their own. Loot is yours to keep, but any BoE’s should be supplied to keep guild repairs open.

Any applicants that parse under blue will be rejected and need not apply.

Discord: discord.gg/f2C5FEt

Heyyy Zanni

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Arcanum is 3/8M Eternal Palace (with Ashvane to 8%) and has an immediate spot for melee DPS.

So far this expansion our team has earned:

• 9/9M BoD Cutting Edge

• 8/8M Uldir Cutting Edge

Mythic Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Wednesday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST
Thursday: 8:00PM PST - 11:00PM PST

We have a super quick and easy application
arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)

or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Sunday Guild RBGs @ 7:00pm PST

• We work hard to ensure all 120s finish a +10 key for the week

• Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Alt Raid Fridays at 6:00pm PST

• All Monk Normal Eternal Palace RaidSaturday @ 3:00pm PST

• Extra Alt Normal/Heroic Eternal Palace Raid Saturday at 6:00pm PST with a guild on The-Scryers

• There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? Go to arcanum-guild. com/apply/ (remove the space)

or if that doesn’t work for you, you can also apply here:
apply.wowaudit. com/us/malganis/arcanum (remove the space)

Zanni,

First of all - screw the Horde. They are led by a goth barbie doll scumbag at the moment. Come and join the winning side.

My guild has an immediate opening in our 3/8M raiding roster. I would love to chat with you about coming to raid with a guild that has been around since the birth of WoW. We have a solid core and have raided every single tier in wow history.

TLDR: Screw the horde, come join the alliance. Immediate spots open - I’ll add you on Bnet.

I am Flameth, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We finished BoD 9/9H 3/9M. We are currently 8/8H and 3/8M EP. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace Mythic Progression. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Flameth), or add my battletag (Nathom2000#1123). We look forward to hearing from you!

What’s up brotha, not sure if you have found what you’re looking for but on the chance you didn’t i’d like to share my guild with you, info is below.We are 8/8H and 8/8N

Here’s the TLDR:

Classic Launched and half my team went with it, so we currently are looking to fill a few spots so we can continue raiding / selling runs. We have AOTC but if you don’t that’s ok, this guild is a character based outfit meaning “ I take attitudes, teamwork, willing to listen and learn OVER how high you parse”.

The plan is to acquire AOTC every tier then start setting our sights on M+ while also selling Normal/Heroic carry runs(since we aren’t going to be doing Mythic raiding anymore)

My promise to the membership is to ensure a healthy non toxic raid environment. I will not tolerate trolling, talking crap, yelling, or anything like that in this guild.If you have a grievance, act like an adult and we can handle it like adults. I give you my word that i will do everything i can as a raid leader/GM to make sure that our runs go as smooth as possible.All i ask is that you do the same.

Raid days: Friday/Saturday 9pm - 12am PST

Tanks: Closed (Offspec Ok)

Healers: 1 Spot Open

Melee: Few Spots Open

Ranged: Few Spots Open

I would be happy to answer any questions you may have, feel free to contact me:

Bnet:

GM/ Raid Leader= Vetec#1230

Hi Zanni

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{8/8 Heroic 8/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 420+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Crisis Averted-[H-Hyjal-US] Recruiting.

8/8 heroic

Tuesday & Thursday 7-9:30 p.m. server
Monday-optional alt raid or achievement runs

Actively running Mythic +

Always looking for quality players!

All classes are strongly encouraged to contact us.

mindiarogue#1157
Cathoir#1901
Cern#11840

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi Zanni!

Safe Word on Kilrogg is looking for more DPS for our mythic team. We are currently 3/8M, raiding Tues and Thurs 7-10 server time. We are an inclusive community of players focused on raid progression as well as m+, pvp, farm nights and other social events like grouped achievement runs.

Here’s our main recruitment post for more specific info about who we are:

I’ll add you but I am reachable on bnet at Lyra#11630 or discord at Esaora#3578. :slight_smile:

Requiem Eternum has been a horde guild on Llane since the beginning, consistently raiding throughout WoW’s history.
Always get AoTC, and push into mythic as far as we can. We are looking to expand our mythic roster.

Check us out on Raider io and Wowprogress.
Let us know if you’re interested!

** Server:** (Llane/Arygos)

Raid Times/Days: 9-12pm EST, Mon/ Thurs

Current Progression: EP 8/8H

Recruitment Contacts: Prime#12803(Btag), Prime#8533(Discord), Click#5007(Discord)

Requirements: Good attitude and awareness. Reliable raid attendance, but we understand real life commitments happen. Puts effort into improvement and gearing both in and out of raids.

Needs: DPS - DK, Paladin, Mage, Priest.
Heals - Paladin or Priest. Will consider all applicants, regardless of class.