297 enhance LF mythic guild for DF

Hey friends, just looking to get back into mythic raiding going into DF, took a small break after sod, but i want to get back into it going into the next expansion. did 8/10M CN, 5/10M sod then i got aotc sepulcher before it was taken away. I can make most raid nights work and would prefer Horde and a 2 day raid schedule but i could make 3 work depending on times. I should mention i can also flex resto if needed! But would always prefer to play enhance

if you got any questions, vivec#1658

Thanks buddies :smiley:

1 Like

[H][US][Dalaran] 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild LF DPS - T/Th (8-11 PM EST)

Hello Vivéc!

I would love for you to join my team!

Progression: 31/31 Heroic. Excited to hit Mythic in a week or two after filling the roster and grinding out Dinars!

Our History: We recently reformed on Dalaran for a better server culture and are excited to have a Stranger Things-themed guild!

What we offer:

1. Mythic + (multiple groups run +20-27 keys)

2. Alt raiding, transmog runs, and other guild activities

3. Guild repairs

4. Potentially PvP nights in the future

Battle Group(Stormstrike): Andorhal · Anetheron · Archimonde · Black Dragonflight · Dalaran · Dalvengyr · Dentarg · Duskwood

What we want:

• Attendance (90%+ ideally) (but – real life comes first, we get that!)

• Come prepared for fights and be willing to take feedback

Current Needs (for Mythic Team): DPS: Fury/Arms Warrior, Fire Mage, and/or a Havoc Demon Hunter Heals: Willing to trial for a Flex Healer Tanks: None ATM

Current Wants (for Mythic Team): Unholy Death Knight/Enhance Shaman/Balance Druid/Windwalker Monk

For more information, add the following Battle Tag:

Recruiter: Malideon#1650 -Bnet (Malideon#6527 -Discord Preferred)

Hello there, our mythic team happens to be looking to pick up an ENH shaman. I’ll put our guild info below and if the days/times work for you, get ahold of Serl for more information.

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, 8/10M SoD and 4/11M SFO(roster boss issues) looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Discord Shazzammy#1860

Check us out… new weekend team for a CE guild looking to maintain 2 x CE teams…

Bump to the top!

Icecrown [H] - Recruiting for DF! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) ,.,

You didn’t say you wouldn’t go Alliance :slight_smile:

Our info in post below. If times work and you’re interested, please hit me up. Thanks!

bumpin to the top

To the top!

Hullo, < game over > proudmoore alliance would love to have a chat with you.
OUR SCHEDULE:
we raid 3 days a week in DF
★ Tuesday
★ Wedsnesday
★ Thursday
★ 830pm EST to 1130pm EST,
★ invites going out around 810-815pm.

ABOUT US:
★ Proudmoore, alliance.
★ 14+yr history of raiding, existing as a guild.
★ long-standing CE/ AOTC every tier
★ positive and stern raiding environment. We don’t like wasting time

mandatory add-ons
★ WA
★ bigwigs/dbm
★ RC loot council
★ method raid tools

IF this is of interest to you, contact me. Ive added you to bnet.

if not, best of luck in finding a stable great place to raid

–Luna

Hey Vivéc, here’s my guild spam :stuck_out_tongue:

Guild & Server: [A] – Proudmoore – Raid Team Tsunami

Raid Times/Days: Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday 5PM – 8PM PST (8PM – 11PM EST)

Current Progression: FATED: CN 5/10M SoD 3/10M SoFO 1/11M
Past Progression: CN 7/10M SoD 5/10M SoFO 4/11M

ABOUT US: Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild community that was formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! As a community, we believe that while playing a video game we can also create positive change for ourselves & for others. We base our community around a commitment to three pillars: Respect, Progression, & Collaboration. In addition to many weekly events, EK has multiple raid teams. We are Team Tsunami, sometimes known as T Team! We are a group of veteran players that are returning to the battle on the front lines & are recruiting others who are interested in fun banter, camaraderie, memes, progression, lootz, & penguins.

If you are interested, please take a look at our guild webpage. There you can find great information about our guild philosophy & our team requirements. You can complete an application & reach out to our Recruiter extraordinaire Naishala!

**Currently recruiting all DPS, Holy/Ret Pally, & Evoker for DF

Recruitment Contacts: Discord: Nai (Discord: Naishala#1875)
Athiee (Discord Athiee#7231 Btag: Athiee#1576)

Application: eternal-kingdom .com/apply-form/?team=tsunami

Warcraftlogs: warcraftlogs .com/guild/us/proudmoore/tsunami-ek

Team Information: eternal-kingdom .com/Tsunami

Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575