[H] <Despair> - Thrall 9/12M--12/12H NWC - Tues/Wed/Thurs 8pm-11pm EST IS LOOKING FOR YOUR CLASS FOR CUTTING EDGE PUSH!

Hi there!

<Despair> is looking for your class for Ny’Alotha! We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family.

We are currently looking for:

1 Full time healer (Hpal Preferred)
1 Dps/Swing Heals
1 Rogue

Experienced DPS

All applicants will be considered even if you don’t fit these parameters.

Our Guild is full of a long standing group of people, that are focused on progressing through mythic, while also supplying an environment for our members to improve, grow, and learn with people that they enjoy playing with.

Our current goal is to bolster our roster to ensure that we are able to get CE in Ny’Alotha.

We are Horde on the server Thrall.

Current Progression: 9/12M

Past Progression:
Uldir: 6/8M
BFD: 7/9M
AEP: 6/8M

We are confident that with the addition of a third raid day we will be pushing cutting edge this tier, and for tiers to come.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST. For the first few weeks of raid release we will be using Sunday as an additional optional day, 8:00PM-11:00PM EST.

Consumables: You are expected to bring your own pots, while feast and flask will normally be provided, we would advise you to bring your own just in case.

Required Addons: Weak Auras, DBM/Equivalent, Angry Assignments.

You can get in contact with me at:

Bauciss#1733 (Bnet)

Bauciss#8877(Discord)

We look forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

You won’t find a better group of people anywhere around! Check out my friends in Despair if you’re looking for a quality mythic guild.

1 Like

Good morning

2 Likes

Hi there, Im your fellow despair dk :slight_smile: Im what many would call “the human emotional punching bag” If join and are having a bad day feel free to say things like “Hey fatty” “Maldrend” or my personal favorite " Nice green parse nerd" lol im only kidding. I have raiding since Wotlk and found my home with despair around 2 years ago. Since then I have made life long friends who have supported me through some very dark times. I would urge you to give us a chance and really get to know us. Like any family sometimes we have issues but always work them out in the end and make our bonds stronger than what they were before. If you wanna kick names and take butt with us we would love to have you. If you bring cheeze itz ill trade you loot lol <3

1 Like

Great group of people here! If you dont like friends and family, then this isnt the place for ya!

See you guys at Blizzcon!

1 Like

Hello there

Good evening

Good night

if water elementals do get thirsty, do they drink themselves, or add to themselves by drinking another water source?

I need friends…come play with me

Boomkins cant have friends.

Stoonch approves

Boooop

Come join the fun!

This guild has cookies, and beer cheese!

Hello everyone

stoonch cheese

It’s Saturday

wtb ranged

ranged is nice

Saturday Night lets go