[A]Proudmoore 3 day team 4/8M LF ranged, Fury war, Healer

Stoic (Team DVA)
Proudmoore US
BDA Progression: 6/8M Uldir - 9/9M BoD - 4/8M Eternal Palace
Raid times: 7pm-10pm PST | 9pm-12am CST | 10pm-1am EST.

Currently Recruiting
Ranged DPS: Warlock, Boomkin, Hunter, Mage, Ele Sham
Melee: Fury Warrior or any stud melee player
Healers: Resto Druid, Holy Priest, Disc Priest

Hi, i’m Pilloh an officer of [Stoic] who have set home base on Proudmoore US. I’m one of the leaders for our raid team otherwise known as TEAM DVA. [STOIC] has a long history that dates back to vanilla. Proving that we have a strong foundation and community that can’t be shaken loose. We adopted a two raid team system at the start of legion where both teams have found success. Resulting in multiple Cutting Edge finishes for both teams.

A bit about Stoic: We are a LBGTQ-friendly and inclusive guild. We value teamwork, respect, and strive to maintain a healthy environment for not just raiders but anybody who wants to join. This isn’t just a raid guild but also one that houses many family members and friends that you may meet or have already met along your travels throughout Azeroth.

Raid Requirements

1. While we understand that life and unexpected things happen. Raid attendance is a large part of successful mythic raiding. A solid attendance record is important. We are very flexible with those who’m may be going on vacation or need a night off here or there.

2. An understanding of the fights is very much appreciated. We will spend around 5-10 minutes explaining a new fight before hand. But the more knowledgeable you are going in to it then the better and quicker our chances of a speedier kill.

3. Come prepared - that goes without saying. We will provide, flasks, food, vantus runes, and often times prepots. Any thing else that you may need or want to use is up to you to bring it. Sometimes we will pass out augment runes if we’re close to a kill and need just that tiny bit extra oomph.

4. Lastly be polite and have fun. We try to be a fun bunch so that raiding doesn’t become stale and start hitting people with the burnout when sometimes clocking 100’s of pulls into a boss.

For applications you can visit www.stoic.gg/recruitment
You can also get in touch with me
Bnet - pillow#11611
Discord - Pillow#9123

2 Likes

pumping for visipility

1 Like

still looking

2 Likes

Definitely looking for a warlock :eyes:

1 Like

I got the horses in the back

pump it louder

Still looking for fury war and some stud ranged and melee players. Also looking for a healer. Come join us on the quest for another CE achieve