293 ilvl Fire mage/ Ret paladin

Just seeing what’s out there, my current guild is sliding deep into wotlk and I could care less for it. Currently looking for a mythic progression guild for DF and I’m just playing casual for season 4. Looking for a guild that raids 2x a week and active in m+.

I currently have my fire mage 293 ilvl, 10/10H fated CN.
AOTC and 3/10M CN
AOTC and 4/10M SOD
AOTC/ 2/11M SFO. (I kinda took a break)

I raided season 3 late and as a ret paladin. I’m looking to find a guild that I can chill with till DF and can trial raiding. I don’t care to push content this season really.

Sunday - Friday- 8:00 CST-12:00 am CST
Looking to play most likely fire/frost mage but if ret keeps pumping like it does in beta I might swap ret.

Hey Langsmage!

I’d love to chat with you, if you want to reach out on discord we can connect there!

Letholas#9581

Hi Langs,

I’m in high need for a ret paladin for the Horde guild I’m recruiting for, Assault. We’re an AotC focused guild that dabbles in Mythic post AotC to keep things interesting. On average, we get between 0 and 3 Mythic kills depending on the difficulty of the early bosses on Mythic. Raid times are Fri/Sat evenings from 7-10 p.m. PST (10p-1a EST).

Right now we are 1/10 M Nathria, 10/10H Sanctum, and 11/11H Sepulcher. We have earned AotC as a guild every tier since we formed during Battle for Dazar’alor.

We’re a fun group that know how to focus when we need to. We also take 2 major breaks during the year (one in the summer and one at the holidays when many people are on vacations and not able to raid, anyway) and then we take small breaks before new content to give people a chance to breathe and finish up any last minute goals before the new content launches.

If you can swing the times, I’d love to bring your ret paladin on board for Dragonflight and some casual M+ and/or raiding for this season. Reach out to me on Bnet: limbrok#1655 (lowercase L) or Discord: Limbrok#1898

Looking forward to hearing from you if things align!
Liim

hey Langsmage i think if you are alright with moving your times a small bit you would be a great fit for Sentry! ill post our info below and i hope to hear from you!

Sentry is a newly formed AOTC-focused guild on Area-52 Led by experienced WOW raiders looking to solidify its raid roster and wanting to achieve AOTC along with building a social community for all players

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR: We are looking for any like-minded players who want to achieve AOTC,do some mythic plus alongside just enjoying the game!
RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday and Friday 8-10:30 pm We know real life happens, but we encourage people to try and make raid nights and if not to please let us know beforehand.

ROLES NEEDED: Tanks: Mid Healers: Low Melee DPS: OPEN Range DPS: OPEN

CONTACT US: If this sounds like a good fit for you, we’d be happy to talk to you. Add us on Morningz: GM - Discord: LoreNihilus#6933

Hi there!

Doomforge Brewing might be a good fit for you. We start raid a little earlier than you’ve listed, though - 6:45pm CST. If you want to talk, hit me up on Bnet - Calcas#1125.

< Trinity > is an Adult Gaming Community / Guild. We’ve started rebuilding at the end of Season 3 Shadowlands. Our Servers: Icecrown, Garona, Burning Blade, Lightning’s Blade & Malygos ot of our Members are from **Most of us are from servers such as Thrall,Illidan,Sargaras,Stormrage, Proudmoore, Bleeding Hollow , & Malganis . We are recruiting for DragonFlight Come Check us out !!

**Players are expected to be open to Giving & Receiving Constructive Criticism. We look for players that know their classes, specs as well as raid mechanics. Trial periods lengths are case by case but will not come in as bench warmers as we want to see how you can perform in progression. We Will Teach “IF” you’re willing to learn.

We understand that things can come up and schedules can change. Notice of absence is required using the guild’s discord. Let the GM - Raid Lead - Officer know. We are flexible with you, Real Life Comes First!!

Raids: Heroic Progression Minded
Wednesday and Thursday 9:00 - 12:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 10:00 & 11:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment Needs:

Druid ( Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian ) - in that order needed
Hunter ( Ranged Pref)
Mage ( Any )
Warlock ( Any )
Shaman ( Resto / Elemental / Enhancement ) Windfury Totem Highly Needed
Priest ( Shadow / Holy = Disc )
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk ( MW / WW / Brew ) in that order needed
Rogue ( Outlaw / Assassin = Sub ) in that order needed
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot )
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance )
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot )

Look forward to hearing from you! Contact info: GM - Disocrd :Toxicity#6897 Bnet: Astrelles#1444 Recruiter - Discord: BJB#0407 Bnet: Devill#11943

hey langs! good luck on your search. Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 6:30-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hey there if you’re ever interested in the morning weekend times, look us up!
[A][US][Lightbringer] Mid-tier Mythic Guild @ WEEKEND MORNINGS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Would love to chat :slight_smile: Our info is in post below. Please hit me up if interested. Thanks!

Hiya Langsmage!

[A] House Brighthammer (Wyrmrest Accord) is a smallish guild that raids Normal/Heroic (and sometimes dabbles in Mythic), does M+, and sometimes other activities together. We’re doing the Fated raids in Normal for the Slime Kitty and some Dinar, but will be returning to our AOTC focus in Dragonflight. We’ve been looking for more ranged dps and would like to invite you to check out our team. Raid times are Wednesday, Sunday, and Monday 9-11 PM Central. We use two-way Discord communication. If you are interested, I’d love to hear from you at Aristiri #1425 Bnet, or Akaitaka #9181 on Discord.

you should check us out

Sinafay: Btag – Kitsune#1784; Discord – Sinafay#3443
Chewtabacca: Btag – Chewtabacca#11193; Discord - Pookiejones#1829

Edited it, I’m looking for mythic progression guild for DF. Not interested in any AOTC guild. Thanks.

Thanks for the opportunity to hear about a new MYTHIC raiding guilding that formed on A52. Every new expasion new and returning players struggle to find a place. Well we are building that place and looking for like minded people to build and join our community.

Dragonflight Raid Schedule:

Wednesday 7pm-10pm EST

Thursday 7pm-10pm EST

Monday 7pm-10pm EST.

Btags: Recruitment - Aiakos#1689
Discord: Recruitment - Toxic#1705